Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how he is going to get the Marvel license
mvc3charselect_530x298.jpg

As much as I love PSC and Jerry, I doubt he will get the Marvel license. It's probably one of the most expensive licenses to purchase in the industry and his company's not exactly selling thousands of statues to make that kind of money. He's a small company that makes low edition sizes to barely make a profit so I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you. Maybe in 2020 if he can save enough money.

As much as I love PSC and Jerry, I doubt he will get the Marvel license. It's probably one of the most expensive licenses to purchase in the industry and his company's not exactly selling thousands of statues to make that kind of money. He's a small company that makes low edition sizes to barely make a profit so I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you. Maybe in 2020 if he can save enough money.

2020? But I need a new 1/4 psylocke now. My SS version cracked both times and SS can't help me either can my LCS. So i want to replace that #%*+¥€!!

I am a little surprised that SSC didn't offer an kind of "fix" it type of solution for people... Or hell do it at the warehouse. It makes little sense that this pretty important statue, at least to Xmen fans who want a complete collection, was just left to ... Well rott. Especially with all of their talented painters. Someone must have found a solution???

I am a little surprised that SSC didn't offer an kind of "fix" it type of solution for people... Or hell do it at the warehouse. It makes little sense that this pretty important statue, at least to Xmen fans who want a complete collection, was just left to ... Well rott. Especially with all of their talented painters. Someone must have found a solution???

True, why not do what pcs Jerry did. We pay shipping and they fix it for free. I mean it's not even our fault that the factory they used skip the primer.

Back