Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ you are right.

People complain about Rogue and Spider-Woman (myself included), but at least those issues were up front, take em or leave em. So far Psylocke is the biggest mess up SS has had. You have a great statue and then all of a sudden you don't.

Early crackers got replacements but late crackers were left high and dry. And even at least some replacements have already cracked. If those all don't eventually crack this will be a rare statue to get with good paint.

I have a different experience. My Rogue replacement EX head all of sudden is cracked, while my replacement body for Psylocke is still good as of today. Luckily, I was able to find a buyer who wanted my Rogue EX even with the cracked EX head.

I have a different experience. My Rogue replacement EX head all of sudden is cracked, while my replacement body for Psylocke is still good as of today. Luckily, I was able to find a buyer who wanted my Rogue EX even with the cracked EX head.

I hope you contacted SSC to at least let them know

Yeah sucks that they never did a recall on this. SS should have took responsibility to recall these knowing that they would likely crack way down the road. I had a replacement from my comic shop to replace my cracked version. It was great until now. My base is crack with spider webs big time and the leg is cracking as well. :monkey2 my comic shop is no longer honoring returns since it's been 6 months or more.

Did your lcs get it replaced from SS, or did they have another one that they gave you? I think that you're the only case I've read about who had a replacement with the same issue.

Did your lcs get it replaced from SS, or did they have another one that they gave you? I think that you're the only case I've read about who had a replacement with the same issue.

It's from SS to my LCS, it's the reg version and not a ex. SS gave them a hard time already because they said only the ex versions crack. They said the reg were all good and they had no other complaints. I mean how could I lie? I opened the box in front of my LCS owner on the spot. He saw it and I saw it. So it must have been a replacement from SS with another reg version. errr sucks to be me right? Now there's nothing I can do it's pass the time period already. I guess I can contact SS anyways. Let's see what they say. I have nothing to loose at this point. What the hell. I'm going to email the returns dept.

Ok SS responded back about my cracked psylocke. Nothing they can do about it. They said they had no replacements left and no refunds can be given. the only thing I can do is take it up with my comic shop and see what their return policy is. Well I know if SS doesn't get a replacement for the comicshop. They are not going to do anything about it since it's been months. So ok looks like I'm now stuck with a defective statue. This is not good.......

ss needs to get sued thru their arse big time.. and stop this bs nonsense once and for all..

ss needs to get sued thru their arse big time.. and stop this bs nonsense once and for all..

Is it possible to do that... lol I would love to see that. Somebody has to take it to them.

Spider-Woman, Rogue, Psylocke, Ultron

It's like false advertising?, showing the PERFECT prototype(paintmaster) and then sending supbar quality pieces to customers a year later.

how is it possible to sue SS over this? If you don't like the quality of the statue they allow you to return it for a complete refund, they even pay the return shipping. Their policy says you can return an item within 30 days of receiving it, yet they offered me a full return and refund on my Psylocke many months after I received it.

how is it possible to sue SS over this? If you don't like the quality of the statue they allow you to return it for a complete refund, they even pay the return shipping. Their policy says you can return an item within 30 days of receiving it, yet they offered me a full return and refund on my Psylocke many months after I received it.

agree with you SS has best customer service SS always ready to help....

agree with you SS has best customer service SS always ready to help....

At this point not on this statue. If any crack now you're out of luck. You can return if bought directly from SS, and it's good to get your money back, but it's disappointing you loose what should have been a great statue.

Same, the flaking issue happened to me many months after the 30 days and SS still accepted it back for a full refund. I had a feeling that replacements would just encounter the same problems so I decided to just go with the full refund to avoid future headaches.

Is it possible to do that... lol I would love to see that. Somebody has to take it to them.

Spider-Woman, Rogue, Psylocke, Ultron

It's like false advertising?, showing the PERFECT prototype(paintmaster) and then sending supbar quality pieces to customers a year later.

Poor ultron getting lumped in with those sub par statues...:dunno

Same, the flaking issue happened to me many months after the 30 days and SS still accepted it back for a full refund. I had a feeling that replacements would just encounter the same problems so I decided to just go with the full refund to avoid future headaches.

That is really smart, I got a replacement body but it's cracking bad now.

It's been so long, I'm not even sure anymore but...

Has anyone who requested a replacement body in May, got on the wait list, and received a newly painted body in the August shipment, developed cracking? It's been over 6 months and my replacement is crack free.

At this point not on this statue. If any crack now you're out of luck. You can return if bought directly from SS, and it's good to get your money back, but it's disappointing you loose what should have been a great statue.

Yes so I bought it from my LCS so SS will not cover a refund. Oh well whatever. Sucks to me me. I just hope PCS gets us better marvel females in the future.

Back