Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great;

Thank you very much for your patience and for the pictures you provided. Unfortunately, due to limited nature of this piece, we found we do not have any further replacements for this item. We apologize for the inconvenience and for any disappointment this may cause you.

Please confirm if you would like to receive a full refund for your item as an RMA and pre-paid return label will need to be created for your Psylocke.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

So full refund and thats it, no Psylocke for my X-men collection. Wonderful. Wonder why they are asking for us to send them back then? So they can be sent to waitlist people?

sideshow knows they got the collectors by the balls, and most wont send back a soldout ex piece even with issues.

Well if they cannot replace the item as per the above e-mail then that will be it for me with the X-men line. Will cancel Storm and Colossus and will just have to hope that the DC stuff comes through better then this line.

Some of the pieces I think will be okay. Colossus Storm Gambit Cyclops and if they do Wolverine the line will be worth it. Just try to block out the other SS foul up characters.

I just pulled my Psylocke PF Ex out of the box for the first time in about two months (because I moved) and it has cracks on its' legs and base.:mad::gah:This's terrible. I want my money back. This makes me want to give up on the current X-men line.:monkey2

I just pulled my Psylocke PF Ex out of the box for the first time in about two months (because I moved) and it has cracks on its' legs and base.:mad::gah:This's terrible. I want my money back. This makes me want to give up on the current X-men line.:monkey2

That sucks man! Return it for a full refund! Not point in paying $300 for a flawed item! Don't give up on the line though. Colossus Gambit Cyclops Storm and if they do a brown yellow wolverine it will be worth sticking with it.

That sucks man! Return it for a full refund! Not point in paying $300 for a flawed item! Don't give up on the line though. Colossus Gambit Cyclops Storm and if they do a brown yellow wolverine it will be worth sticking with it.

yea, don't let one piece ruin the line for ya. i originally was gonna skip psylocke but the initial in hand pics were so good i hopped on the WL and it converted. then the nightmares began as everyone's started cracking. i think if the replacement is bad, i may just get my money back and use that to fund my hulk maquette:clap.

you can give it a try. i would guess bases would be easier to replace then the actual bodies so they may have more of those. it is really late in the game though so don't get ur hopes. still, can't hurt to try.

I called SSC last month about my cracks on my base and was put on a WL for the base. Got email today that I am getting a replacement.:)

Thanks guys, I guess I'll give it a try.
The replacement body is on the way to me but now I gotta call sideshow and let them know I'll need a base as well.

sorry to hear you guys all having so much problems. I really think the factory that makes marvel pieces for sideshow is one of the worst.

I look at all the other lines - lotr, star wars, random video game statues etc.. they have some minor issues but mostly turn out good. But for marvel comic, it's just **** after ****. rogue, ultron, psylocke(luckily mine was good) etc.. i cant remember when was the last time they released a problem free marvel comic statue.
Good luck on colossus, luckily it's just mono silver...

Skaar!!!!!

The Psylocke replacement body arrived today and it is faultless!! :yess:

Since the arms and especially the heads were virtually perfect in terms of chipping paint (none) and paint quality (fantastic), it was "only" the body i had complaints with.
As of now, Psylocke already was one of the sexiest non-nude statues, but with the replacment body it adds perfection to it!

The downside of this (yes there is one) - it took the replacement body almost four friggin' month to arrive :impatient: :pray:

But hey... who will remember that, when gazing upon this gorgeous babe, right? ;)

I actually e-mailed SS to ask if the units they had in stock were new ones or if they didn't have any problems. They replied and said that they'll do an inspection before they ship it out.
Didn't really help. :(

I cannot even get a first replacement and you are on your second? Seems fair

Depends on when someone requested their replacements. I got an arm replacement immediately after I bought her and am now getting a body replacement. Course Ive been on the body WL for several months now.

Back