Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Just got my replacement body and no neck gaps on either head or arm gaps. My replacement has worked out well and I am happy. One thing I did notice is that the material for her suit is a little more stretchy than the original because when I opened her up, her boob was hanging out!:horror:lol
Or maybe she just got hot inside that box. :naughty

Mister Ski, when did you go on the waitlist for the replacement body?

So my question is what if SS runs out of replacements? Is it still safe to buy this? I don't want to buy one now and be told later if there's a problem the only thing they can do to help me is refund my money...

Just got my replacement body and no neck gaps on either head or arm gaps. My replacement has worked out well and I am happy. One thing I did notice is that the material for her suit is a little more stretchy than the original because when I opened her up, her boob was hanging out!:horror:lol

Pics or it didn't happen. :monkey1

So my question is what if SS runs out of replacements? Is it still safe to buy this? I don't want to buy one now and be told later if there's a problem the only thing they can do to help me is refund my money...

If they run out of replacements,i'll be the first to know because i contacted them about this issue a week ago & read my above post for the response from SS returns department

If they run out of replacements,i'll be the first to know because i contacted them about this issue a week ago & read my above post for the response from SS returns department

Keep us updated on this please. I'm curious to see hos it works out for you. And if you wouldn't mind asking them how many replacements they have left that would be great!

Keep us updated on this please. I'm curious to see hos it works out for you. And if you wouldn't mind asking them how many replacements they have left that would be great!

I could ask but i doubt they will tell me that kind of info.I just sent them a e-mail asking them if they have a replacement for me.I'll keep you updated on their response!

Are you trolling or just completely clueless? Giving you benefit of the doubt:

While i loved perfection, EVERY single piece sideshow produced has paint bleeds and imperfect paints if you look at it closely.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a perfect statue, but you will not get it from sideshow or any of those chinese factory statues (pretty much all of the major brands except attakus), it's just nature of the business.

So either you accept small imperfections, pay $$$ for a custom paint on very bad finishes (like i did with arwen), or go collect lladro porcelain dolls - those do come perfect all the time.

I am very particular about paints on statues and have been critical of a lot of ss work. But i am happy with this piece and its quality, it is one of my favorite despite all the negativity.

Thank you for your benefit of the doubt, but you completely missed my point.

I don't want this to become something personal, because the truth is that I just used your post to point out the way WE collectors settle for much less than good statues, and in a certain way, justify the purchases we make (not something necessarily related to you)

As I said to Ski, no piece will EVER be perfect, and believe me, I have been well aware of that in my many years of collecting SS products. I just don't think that saying something as contradictory as "my statue is perfect exceptfor the sloppy paint job" will EVER help/encourage SS to improve their QC, and therefore, their products.

You stated your opinion, I just state mine. No need to label anyone as troll or anything else, thank you.

Damn it. So far my EX is perfect. I would hate to see a crack happen now. Do we know what numbers have been effected? If its true that they did not use primer do we have any idea on the number range?

Damn it. So far my EX is perfect. I would hate to see a crack happen now. Do we know what numbers have been effected? If its true that they did not use primer do we have any idea on the number range?

My Ex is #203 and she used to be perfect...:(

I am still waiting for my replacement body...Sideshow told me on the 10th that they would contact me with 2-3 business days and I haven't heard anything new. :(

luck you! :clap:clap:clap

Back