Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting my replacements in about a week. Wondering if any of you guys have been having problems with cracks on her portrait or arms? So far it seems that the problem is limited to the base and body but I'm pretty sure the other parts don't have primer as well. What good is the replacement body if the face cracks in the future? Fingers crossed because Psylocke is def one of my favorite X characters.

replacements are on the way... finally <_<
so far, we haven't got any cracks on anything but our base and body (but do have a full replacement due to damages) so I don't know if they will crack eventually...

My replacement Ex head has the same exact chip off of the same exact hair strand. Replacement is on the right.

Pics of the leg cracks before the crime.

Crime scene photos.

I will say, however, that I like the replacement body better already. The new one with the new base stands a little straighter instead of leaning to the left. The bands look a little less sloppy in paint app. The shaded areas are darker, which I don't like, but oh well.

IMG_3090A.jpg

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

Hey did you get the same number base & box?

Received the body placement today, looks good. If I had to be picky, some of the paint is a little thick around some areas and the black paint shading was put on a little much but overall I'm happy with the replacement. Time to break it tomorrow, I'm thinking running over it or maybe wrapping it and dropping a weight on it :p decisions decisions.

Box is a non-issue. They sent the replacement in a plain box nestled in packing paper and bubble wrap. Same number on the base.

I was curious about this. Only other thing I'm waiting on is the replacement base for the ex which I requested a little late (didn't notice it until I checked the statue again when they notified they shipped the body replacement out.)

I approve of the great job they have done as far as customer service is concerned. Pretty much the main reason why I prefer ordering directly from sideshow instead of a retailer.

Why didn't you return it for a full refund? It feels better to smash it all to hell? Wouldn't you rather just have your $300 back after this?

Check it out:( Hope they offer to let me keep both and give me a partial refund like crazydragons.

im sure theres a way to remedy that. i got my replacement today! looks solid. small smudge on her back but no big deal. i hope this one holds up. on a side note, i also got a replacement left arm when i first got her and that broke...the sword blade just fell off. i guess it just had a poor glue job or something. im gonna email them tomorrow and see if they got an extra left arm for her.

im sure theres a way to remedy that. i got my replacement today! looks solid. small smudge on her back but no big deal. i hope this one holds up. on a side note, i also got a replacement left arm when i first got her and that broke...the sword blade just fell off. i guess it just had a poor glue job or something. im gonna email them tomorrow and see if they got an extra left arm for her.

jUST PM SKI SINCE HE HAD THE SAME ISSUE AS ME, HOPE HE CAN HELP. gOOD LUCK WITH THAT ARM

I'm gonna reach out to my fellow collectors once again, since i didn't get a replacement, anybody kind enough to offer me their busted body(that's not in a million pieces) so I can repair and repaint it?

Got my replacement & the base is all scratch up :gah: (not as bad as the crack paint base though). The blue suit was worst then the original. The seams area is roughed & not smooth. Had to take the original one off & exchange it. Now I have to buy glue to put it back together.

Okay Jedah, how did you smash the base up? I barely made a dent on it with a hammer.

Last edited:
Got my replacement & the base is all scratch up :gah: (not as bad as the crack paint base though). The blue suit was worst then the original. The seams area is roughed & not smooth. Had to take the original one off & exchange it. Now I have to buy glue to put it back together.

Okay Jedah, how did you smash the base up? I barely made a dent on it with a hammer.

Lemme know what glue ur gonna use or what works. Thanks

Back