Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Pics aren't great, but I was happy to add Psylocke to the group.

The X-Men Blue Team. These guys need Beast & Jubilee!

lets be honest, did anyone ever really need Jubilee. :wink1:

Today is like Christmas. I'll open up my two and check for damages tonight when I have more time.
47caf876-586c-99ad.jpg

I can assure you, when you photograph stuff before displaying them, days like this are terrifying (and in my case far too often)

:)

Thanks King Darkness and Fisherprice.

And csi, yes I need Jubilee :). At the very least she was on this squad. But the 90s cartoon got me in to the comics and she was a main X-Man in both back then. The Kitty Pryde of my generation. I like all the X-Men but the 9 on that show make the X-Men seem complete to me because that was my introduction to them.

web.jpg

That looks great. Imagine Colossus in the back!! That image makes me wanna pick up wolverine too. I never got him cuz of the pjs but he's really starting to grow on me.

That looks great. Imagine Colossus in the back!! That image makes me wanna pick up wolverine too. I never got him cuz of the pjs but he's really starting to grow on me.

I've got a reg available in the F/S thread.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

They all look so good together and you're right. Hopefully we'll get a Beast & Jubliee somewhere down the road.

:banana Replacement body is coming. :banana

Nice! I got my replacement EX head last week and it came out great. The replacement had more purple in her hair and her lips were a darker purple color. The original EX head looked good, but the tips of one of her curls was broken off. So I got to destroy it. :yess: Dropped it off a second story window and she broke clean in about 5 different pieces. No wire mesh inside the polystone though like someone else posted. :dunno

@Mister Ski
Thanks Mr. S, can't wait to get it! Such a terrific looking statue.
Good thing they didn't make you send it back.

Just received my Psylocke EX 2day. I'm very satisfied with this piece from the sculpt to the pose to the fabric costume. I don't normally nitpick at all but there is one thing. Her pinky finger on the left regular hand has paint missing at the tip. Not chipped but a dab of paint missing. Should I bother? It's just SS QC has let too many things slide lately and that bugs me.

Just received my Psylocke EX 2day. I'm very satisfied with this piece from the sculpt to the pose to the fabric costume. I don't normally nitpick at all but there is one thing. Her pinky finger on the left regular hand has paint missing at the tip. Not chipped but a dab of paint missing. Should I bother? It's just SS QC has let too many things slide lately and that bugs me.

They will swap out the arm for you. I'd call them and let them know.

Congrats on the new addition joeprox. With us being here on Cali. SS usually asks us to send them back especially when the damage is something they'll be able to fix in house.

:1-1: Thanks Bro. I just talked to Daniel and he told me to forward him a picture and he also told me that it will take a while to get the replacement :thud:

That sucks Joe. Haven't gotten my response yet as well, most likely by tomorrow. What I want to know is would the paint flaking be a problem down the road or just on our pieces...:dunno

I know Bro. that sucks Daniel told me that it will take a while to get a replacement. Hopefully we won't have any problem later on regarding that paint issue. Good luck on your replacement

I know Bro. that sucks Daniel told me that it will take a while to get a replacement. Hopefully we won't have any problem later on regarding that paint issue. Good luck on your replacement

Why would it take a while?

Got mine, awesome statue love it. A few paint issues I addressed to sideshow so we'll see. Love it and plan to keep it. :yess:

She looks really good, but as time goes on I'm thinking it was a good decision to pass on her. Now if my WL converts who knows how I'll feel at that time.

Why would it take a while?

:dunno he said they will check if they have available Body for my replacement :cuckoo: just pull a regular edition Psylocke body and send that to me.

:dunno he said they will check if they have available Body for my replacement :cuckoo: just pull a regular edition Psylocke body and send that to me.

That's what I would think they'd do. :dunno
Got my notice, my replacement body is coming on Wednesday. :yess:

Back