Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Replacement just arrived. Fingers crossed. :pray:

Ok. So the replacement is indeed better than what I originally had BUT still has a small crack on the paint, about 1cm. I'm fine with it though, the next one might be worse than the 1st two.

PremiumFormatPsylockeEX24.jpg

PremiumFormatPsylockeEX04.jpg

Almost everything about this piece is perfect, my only complaint is how sloppy of a paint job they did on her legs.

You wouldn't be able to get another one anyways. Unless you some kind of replacement secret or something.

Same thing as mine one little tiny crack. I paid freaking almost $350 on this peace so i want it near perfect :lecture so hopefully my replacement will be OK. Get another replacement Bro.

Hmmm, maybe its a good thing that I canceled this Ex at the very last minutes?

Hmmm, maybe its a good thing that I canceled this Ex at the very last minutes?

I'd say you missed out Mr. G.
Even with the sloppy paint on her legs this piece is quite outstanding.

Friday!!!! :rock :panic:

Ski

tumblr_li8n49Y7vd1qba3gl.gif

Same thing as mine one little tiny crack. I paid freaking almost $350 on this peace so i want it near perfect :lecture so hopefully my replacement will be OK. Get another replacement Bro.

I've read from the SF boards that people looking for a replacement body for their exclusives are on a waitlist. Goodluck with yours though man! :duff

Last edited:

:thud: now the wait is on :slap

Dear Jojo,

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry for the Psylocke Premium Format body. Unfortunately, we are currently waiting for an allotment of replacements for this piece. Because of this, we have added you to a waitlist to receive and exchange once this new shipment arrives. Once we have confirmation of an estimated time frame for the arrival of these replacements we will email you with an estimated exchange date.

xYx; I read from the SF boards that people looking for a replacement body for their exclusives are on a waitlist. Goodluck with yours though man! :duff[/QUOTE said:
Thanks Bro. Are you getting a new replacement?

Well mine needs a new right arm due to scratches and a paint chip. However this piece has resurected my confidence with SSC for the time being. I love it and happy to have it in my collection.

on the waitlist for a full replacement :(

Back