Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Do you guys know anyone in Australia to order from popcultcha and mail it to you? Maybe a forwarder? They have 15 Wonder Woman prints avaiable for pre order to Australian and NZ residents.

Or maybe if they don't sell out their allocation they will release those back on their website? No idea how it works but there could be hope for you still.

I resigned myself to not being able to get the Olivia Wonder Woman print but if I see one at a good price I may just pull the trigger on that and the AH! Rey print.

Hopefully you'll be able to snag one :duff maybe if I came across a good price for Rey I'll get it. Won't hunt for it tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lost the email but when was that print gonna go up?

I thought I saw something on this thread of a 500 ES for Rey, but now I got that email bout the SDCC exclusives and now Rey is 50 ES. I'm all confused now and my brain is going to suffer an overload just because I wanted at least that beautiful Rey print.

The AH Rey will be sold at Sideshow, signed, and there will be 500 of them. Pre-Orders for the framed edition will begin on Friday, July 7th between 9AM – 12PM (Pacific Time) and unframed on Monday, July 10th between 9AM – 12PM (Pacific Time), should supplies last!

The SDCC Version is limited to 50 APs, that is also going to be signed.

I am really hoping to get the Sideshow one when its put up for sale July 10th. I want the unframed. :)

The AH Rey will be sold at Sideshow, signed, and there will be 500 of them. Pre-Orders for the framed edition will begin on Friday, July 7th between 9AM – 12PM (Pacific Time) and unframed on Monday, July 10th between 9AM – 12PM (Pacific Time), should supplies last!

I am really hoping to get the Sideshow one when its put up for sale July 10th. I want the unframed. :)

That's all great. I might get my Rey framed seeing it's gonna be popular and all 500 could possibly sell all framed, cause stranger things have happened.

July 10th, unframed is what I'm gonna go for :clap

And I do think it's weird that SSC decides to presell these prints online as opposed to selling it on the floor

July 10th, unframed is what I'm gonna go for :clap

And I do think it's weird that SSC decides to presell these prints online as opposed to selling it on the floor

I think the 50 SDCC exclusives might be stamped SDCC exclusives to differentiate them from the other 500. Doesn't matter to me cause they're gonna be signed by the artist anyway. So whoppi do. :clap

Why no unframed She-ra art print avaible?.. i really don't like the frame that it comes with..

I think this was discussed before. Why tf doesnt sideshow release both options at the same time anymore? Just to force their framed?

Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I think this was discussed before. Why tf doesnt sideshow release both options at the same time anymore? Just to force their framed?

To push higher sales for framed prints and maybe as a deterrent from scalpers as well. If someone really wants a print, then they probably won't wait for it to sellout. They'll pay the $250-300 for the framed as opposed to the free for all previously where I'd see numerous listings for unframed prints on EBay just minutes after the PO period.

Plus you can always get them reframed and glazed. Not saying I agree with it, but I do understand why SS may have changed things up. To create more of a demand for them. Lower ES helps that as well.

To push higher sales for framed prints and maybe as a deterrent from scalpers as well. If someone really wants a print, then they probably won't wait for it to sellout. They'll pay the $250-300 for the framed as opposed to the free for all previously where I'd see numerous listings for unframed prints on EBay just minutes after the PO period.

Plus you can always get them reframed and glazed. Not saying I agree with it, but I do understand why SS may have changed things up. To create more of a demand for them.

Ok makes sense. Just sucks for the ones that only wants the unframed. Oh well thanks

Ok makes sense. Just sucks for the ones that only wants the unframed. Oh well thanks

Believe me I understand. I had to bit the bullet on the Justice League print because I thought it might sell out quick. But it was available unframed a few days later. But I rolled the dice on the Zatanna print and managed to snag one before it sold out. It's a guessing game for sure. You just have to look at the popularity of the artist, the wow factor of the art, the ES, and how much you really want the print. If you do miss out than just wait a while on the secondary market when the hype and demand for it dies down. Depending on the print, you just might get a great deal.

Believe me I understand. I had to bit the bullet on the Justice League print because I thought it might sell out quick. But it was available unframed a few days later. But I rolled the dice on the Zatanna print and managed to snag one before it sold out. It's a guessing game for sure. You just have to look at the popularity of the artist, the wow factor of the art, the ES, and how much you really want the print. If you do miss out than just wait a while on the secondary market when the hype and demand for it dies down. Depending on the print, you just might get a great deal.

True!

Glad the Zatanna print is shipping in time for me to get it before SDCC. :rock

Speaking of Zatanna, I got my shipping notice for an unframed delivery on Friday. :yess:
Yup, got my notification, should be arriving Monday :clap
Just waiting for Artgerm Black Canary.

This :clap soon we'll have all the Sirens by Artgerm

Hopefully you'll be able to snag one :duff maybe if I came across a good price for Rey I'll get it. Won't hunt for it tho

Hopefully. :) :duff

Wait...are these con pick ups only?

Please say no, please say no. :pray:

Back