Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I don't get it, so sideshow doesn't tell you from the get go if an item is waitlisted anymore? I placed an order for the justice league print, it said NOTHING about it being waitlisted, then go to check out and sideshow takes my info as usual then AFTER accepting it tells i'm on the waitlist lol. What kind of crap is that?

Did the same thing for the guardians print.

I had the same thing happen. Not a good system. I wonder the odds on a WL convert.

I don't get it, so sideshow doesn't tell you from the get go if an item is waitlisted anymore? I placed an order for the justice league print, it said NOTHING about it being waitlisted, then go to check out and sideshow takes my info as usual then AFTER accepting it tells i'm on the waitlist lol. What kind of crap is that?

Did the same thing for the guardians print.
I think what happened was it went to WL while you were entering your info... sucks that the system doesn't "reserve" yours while filling out the info.
I have a problem. This was like the 4th print i "wanted" got the chance to order the unframed. I freeze. I doubt. Then i go on the waitlist and if it converts i cancel. Wth lol. This happened to alex ross iron man, thanos, guardians and now this. Its either im just a statue guy or i havnt found that one print that makes me go aaaaaah THATS IT! thought id share this weird behavior hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol my girlfriend told me if you hesitate, you really didn't need to get it. There's some truth in that.
I must have this print. :lecture

:clap:clap:clap

I think what happened was it went to WL while you were entering your info... sucks that the system doesn't "reserve" yours while filling out the info.

:lol my girlfriend told me if you hesitate, you really didn't need to get it. There's some truth in that.

:clap:clap:clap

Oh for sure loll

Ordered the unframed JLA print and wow that was close cause it went to WL already.

What time did you place your order? Wondering when it went up because there were no notifications, I was just refreshing every few minutes, was able to get it around 3:12pm EST according to my order email.

That Rey print is gonna to be real easy to ascertain @ 500 ES. You just need to keep refreshing that order page until you see the unframed option come up. And if you're slow on a keyboard or phone, you still got a pretty chance of securing your unframed print.

That Rey print is gonna to be real easy to ascertain @ 500 ES. You just need to keep refreshing that order page until you see the unframed option come up. And if you're slow on a keyboard or phone, you still got a pretty chance of securing your unframed print.

Uhh...it's all over the AH social medias

What time did you place your order? Wondering when it went up because there were no notifications, I was just refreshing every few minutes, was able to get it around 3:12pm EST according to my order email.

I was on my tablet since 2:50 pm EST and it was on time I believe cause I am pretty sure it was a minute or two after 3:00 pm when I secured my unframed. There was no email notification from SS on this 1 like they usually do, but I never rely in that.

Just got mine in today. Very impressed overall with everything.

Edit. Oops wrong thread lol.

Anyone know of a BVS art print (2 of them) that will be sold by sideshow? Which artist and a rough time frame?

I bought the WW print from popcultcha if Gal Gadot every came to Sydney what do you guys/gals think of me getting her signature on the print itself and the words Wonder Woman below it maybe the top right corner. I can always frame it after it seems she is going to many countries all over the world there is a chance she could come here part of Oz Comicon.

I bought the WW print from popcultcha if Gal Gadot every came to Sydney what do you guys/gals think of me getting her signature on the print itself and the words Wonder Woman below it maybe the top right corner. I can always frame it after it seems she is going to many countries all over the world there is a chance she could come here part of Oz Comicon.

I would just get her signature. Don't need to write Wonder Woman on it.

Back