Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Hopefully. :) :duff

Wait...are these con pick ups only?

Please say no, please say no. :pray:

They might have had a shipping option but it could be sold out, like the Prime 1 TDKR Batman Bust.

From my understanding it's just 50 sold at the con and a separate 500 is gonna be sold online... I think... :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep my understanding is that both the Rey and Harley Quinn prints will get wider releases in addition to the exclusive Artist Prints at SDCC.

Anyone gonna grab the Artgerm portfolio that just went up?

I'm on the fence :lol

He probably won't be selling them individually at his booth since their Sideshow exclusives, so it depends if you're really interested in those prints. Usually he sells his prints at $20 each I think.

11 x 14 inches, pricewise not worth it IMO. Adding a booklet doesn't change that.

at that price for 11x14, no way. sideshow out of their mind at that price point. not a fan of these particular statues either.

And everyone has convinced me otherwise :lol yeah the size off putting even if it is Artgerm

I actually forgot I ordered this, but then it arrived at my house and I figured I would hold onto to it . Stan Lee does signings frequently . Luckily got him to sign it . Stan commented how nice the print was

I actually forgot I ordered this, but then it arrived at my house and I figured I would hold onto to it . Stan Lee does signings frequently . Luckily got him to sign it . Stan commented how nice the print was

Now THAT is sweeeeet

Nice :clap Which con was this at?

Just came in. Gonna be a while till I get it framed tho.

1924e34639aa5057fc63af74a038b322.jpg

Back