Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

This will be my first art print, I pre ordered marvel Knights daredevil punisher framed. Are art prints from sideshow worth the 240 price tag?

If you took it to a custom framer, it would cost way more from what Sideshow's people are charging

That's highly debatable and depends on your location. These are not very large prints at 18x24 and I know I could get this done locally with better materials and probably double matted for less than the $150 price difference Sideshow is charging. Having said that if you go into Michaels or Jo-Ann Fabrics they will definitely charge you an arm and a leg.

preview_RedDeathArtPrint-1.jpg

nice print but a pass for me.. gonna wait for one thats in color and matches the other CoTD releases..

New Cap Premium Art Print going up soon. Not sure if I dig it and I wanted an art print of my favorite hero.

Wouldn't mind winning it, but I won't pay for it. On a side note I was able to snag Mondo Batman 89 byGary Pullin can't wait for this and my Punisher/Daredevil Print.

i dunno. just doesn't do it for me. not feelin' that cap art at all.

600 es for Captain America print. 400 es for Red Death print.

Back