Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Awesome! Sounds like framed is the way to go then. That's quite the collection you have. Have you posted pictures of them all hanging up?

Yeah, I got some of them hanging on the walls. Look back on the pages here if you got time you should see them. The best way to display the print is by buying a 50 inch high IKEA BestA and placing the print on the wall on top of the Besta along side the statue of the print.

Yeah, I got some of them hanging on the walls. Look back on the pages here if you got time you should see them. The best way to display the print is by buying a 50 inch high IKEA BestA and placing the print on the wall on top of the Besta along side the statue of the print.

Do you have a picture of that setup?

I don't like the printed signature, I returned my other prints because of it, but having the entire lineup is very nice and easier to excuse. If they made a JLA one, I'd definitely get that too. Is framed the way to go or is it better to wait for unframed? I always thought about whether I'd want the real artist to sign it for real, or perhaps the actor(s) playing the roles, but would it be just as cool if they signed the frame? :lol :huh

Do you have a picture of that setup?

Using the BestA display shelfs, I found for me it's the best way to show the print with the matching statue.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    694.6 KB · Views: 106

I sure hope Artgerm does the print for this swinging Spidey.

How do they determine who does the print? Are the statues based on an artist's artwork?

Did a lot of people order this one framed? There don't seem to be many "Ordered!" posts, maybe people are waiting for the unframed?

That would be excellent. Most likely going to be my second print from SS, if the PF arrives on Monday with no paint issues. :pray:

I wouldn't worry too much about paint issues. I've seen so many of this reviewed Spidey on YouTube and not 1 had a bad paint job to note. In fact, they all had stellar paint jobs with compliments all around from the poster. I think those bad, rubbed off paint on the paper ones were just a few isolated cases.

I get my exclusive next month as I have 1 payment to go. I really do hope seeing that swinging Spidey was so beautifully engineered, they will make the matching print to go with it.

Last edited:

I'm not a fan of Artgerm's male superhero artwork.

I'm not a fan of Artgerm's male superhero artwork.

I think I've only seen his Batman, and yeah, I kinda agree :lol

So most people ordered the Avengers framed print? Part of me wants to save that $$ for CW figures. Is 350 ES a large number for prints?

I think I'm going to pass on all these. I was tempted by the Alien print but I'd rather look around for a better one.

I know it's hard to depict Giant Man any other way (he's going to be big!) but he looks like a villain in this print. :lol

marvel-the-avengers-earths-mightest-heroes-premium-art-print-500390-06.jpg

I'm honestly surprised that the Avengers print is still available. One of the best prints that they've released so far, in my opinion.

I'm honestly surprised that the Avengers print is still available. One of the best prints that they've released so far, in my opinion.

I'm actually debating this one, and it would be my first print. Is the frame worth it?

Back