Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I like it but I'm not spending the money on it if it's not actually signed.

So far the Olivia prints are the only ones that have actual signatures. The Avengers one will more than likely be like the rest and feature the robot signature.

A glimpse of the frame on the Alien print..

5wYErXL.jpg

Any idea when the avengers print will be available for order?

Edit: Nevermind, it's posted right on the website. May 9th. :slap

I'm getting that jason print. The Alien one is alright in my eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Just got the early bird pre-order for the framed Avengers print with an ES of 350. I think out of all the Marvels so far this is definitely the 1 to buy. I have the Avengers Trinity which is also a very nice indeed.

I got the email too. $240 though... hummmmmm.

Just got my purchase email for alien

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear. Do you have any of their prints?

Oh yeah, I got Supes, Bats, WW, Vamps, Power Girl, Batgirl, Marvel Trinty and last month Supergirl. They are all framed by SS except 2, so getting them framed by SS is the cheapest way to go. I got 2 that I had professionally framed and it was $190 piece using the same materials as SS. SS will double-mat it and the glass they use I believe although is acrylic is museum quality, cause the 2 I had done in my favorite private local framing shop uses museum quality and they are identical in clarity to SS's. You will love these prints, they are great quality, believe me.

Oh yeah, I got Supes, Bats, WW, Vamps, Power Girl, Batgirl, Marvel Trinty and last month Supergirl. They are all framed by SS except 2, so getting them framed by SS is the cheapest way to go. I got 2 that I had professionally framed and it was $190 piece using the same materials as SS. SS will double-mat it and the glass they use I believe although is acrylic is museum quality, cause the 2 I had done in my favorite private local framing shop uses museum quality and they are identical in clarity to SS's. You will love these prints, they are great quality, believe me.

Awesome! Sounds like framed is the way to go then. That's quite the collection you have. Have you posted pictures of them all hanging up?

Back