Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Looks way too... whats the word.... digital.

I like the originals too, but I thought they looked slightly better to me than the actual statues. I was concerned it would take away from the statues displaying them together so I never ordered them. This new print it not quite as nice, however it may actually work better for those that want to display them in the same room with the statues.

so ....ugly...sorry, but those are bad

First time I'm not at all thrilled about a new print. Oh well, looks like I'll be spending this paycheck on some cheap whisky and anime.......just kidding. I only buy expensive whisky.

Well my siren print arrived and she's worth every penny to me [emoji4]

3560d1a8aba98fdf1316551b01d6c89e.jpg

Is that a crease on the right side of the print?

Well my siren print arrived and she's worth every penny to me [emoji4]

3560d1a8aba98fdf1316551b01d6c89e.jpg

Congrats! I'm not a CotD person, and this wouldn't fit anywhere in my collection, but I really loved the look of it when they put this one up! Turned out awesome!

:hi5:

I don't find this one appealing at all, personally. Art is all subjective though! While I think individual prints will definitely sell better, I think the idea of doing the Gotham City Sirens is a smart one! Had it been done by a different artist, or in a different style, then that could change my thoughts on it for sure. Had this been done by Artgerm, or someone of the likes then I think this would've flown off the shelf. As it stands, I'm guessing it'll be around for a little while.

Anywho, here's the link for advance sales of the framed version for those who are interested! :)

DC Comics Gotham City Sirens Premium Art Print by Sideshow C | Sideshow Collectibles

I like the originals too, but I thought they looked slightly better to me than the actual statues. I was concerned it would take away from the statues displaying them together so I never ordered them. This new print it not quite as nice, however it may actually work better for those that want to display them in the same room with the statues.
I agree with this statement. I didn't buy the originals because I thought they looked better than the statues and I didn't want people comparing them side by side

I'm still waiting for my refunds. I got one on the 16th, but the other three are still in limbo. I've sent them another email on Wednesday, but hadn't heard back from them, so I called them today and don't feel like I got anywhere. "We're still working on refunds" and "they should go through this week". Doesn't feel like an answer though seeing its been 12 days (?!) since they refunded 1 of them. I asked if she could guarantee it would be done this week, but hey, it depends on my bank.

I can't help but wonder why I didn't get all 4 refunds at the same time, you walk into a store and return 4 items with 4 receipts and you'll still walk out with all four items taken care of at the same time.

What I do know is that my prints have been sent to Amerang to someone who wanted them to display, 3 weeks later they are probably hanging on someone else's wall by now, and I'm still waiting for Sideshow to give me all my money back.

So I have to ask you guys is this typical, is this what to expect with every mishap sideshow throws our way?

I received 10 refunds but not at the same time. SS received all my prints on the same day. A few days later I got 4 refund notices. A couple days after that I received another one. A few days after that I got the rest. A full 10 days after SS received all the prints I had all 10 refunded to my card. It may take a while but you'll get them all eventually.

Wow, I knew the Sirens together was a smart idea for a print, but I didn't think they'd fly out the window this fast. However, the unframed print is on wait list already.

It definitely isn't a bad print, I just wasn't a fan of the artist's style on the characters. Looks like others were, which is all good! I'm wondering if this type of shot helped a bit, as it saves wall space, and also highlights the statues without direct comparisons to Artgerm sketches.

dc-gotham-city-sirens-art-print-sideshow-500381-03.jpg

gotta be honest, i'm a tad surprise the unframed hit waitlist already. i didn't even think this was that great of a print.

All those flippers gonna cancel last minute when they can't make $10 selling this on eBay. No NRD makes this an easy target for a fake sell out.

Back