Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

It may take a bit longer but I'm sure it'll still sell out even at that price. Maybe Sideshow is counting on the limited ES to keep these exclusive enough to rationalize keeping the same price point. With no actual signature they shouldn't be above $40-50.

They said in the email they sent about the signatures that signed ones would've cost more so if they do make signed ones they'll cost more.

Yeah, I just don't think these prints should cost $90 without an actual signature. They're nice-sized posters on good paper. Maybe if they knocked the ES back down to 200 but not at 700.

Yeah, I just don't think these prints should cost $90 without an actual signature. They're nice-sized posters on good paper. Maybe if they knocked the ES back down to 200 but not at 700.

Yeah should be cheaper but I think they sell well because majority of statue collectors don't collect high end comic art giclees. That Superman print was the only Superman print a lot of statue collectors owned.

300 es

marvel-scarlet-witch-art-print-sideshow-500217-04.jpg

Anybody else not able to select the print.

Working Now! Ordered!:yess:

Back