Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

The print is nice. Alex Ross and Jim Lee Superman giclees es are much lower.

Don't these also cost $600-1000? I have seen some in person and they are beautiful, but they command very high prices IIRC.

Don't these also cost $600-1000? I have seen some in person and they are beautiful, but they command very high prices IIRC.

Yeah they cost a lot more than SS prints but their paper es with Reg, AP and PP total 300.

Anyone who went to NYCC 2014 know how much the limited Jim Lee / Alex Sinclair prints retailed at?

I'm quite excited to order Daredevil tomorrow! If all goes well and I'm able to get one, then it'll be checking out the best way to custom frame him while not completely breaking the budget! Should be fun! First things first though...actually getting him! :lol

Since they upped the ES on Superman and the Queen compared to past releases I'd be surprised if they don't do the same with Daredevil. Might make this round of prints a little easier to get. We'll find out tomorrow!

Since they upped the ES on Superman and the Queen compared to past releases I'd be surprised if they don't do the same with Daredevil. Might make this round of prints a little easier to get. We'll find out tomorrow!

I hope so! I'm thinking he'll land at 400. Even with the show's popularity, I'd be surprised if it was higher than that. Not that it matters if it was so long as I'm able to nab one, but I'm guessing it'll land in the 300-400 Punisher area.

Prints go up today right?

That is correct!

correct_chris_farley_billy_madison.gif

Looks like they got them all up now with unframed options for Superman and Queen

Come on SS, where's the unframed Supes...

Back