Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

That's weird. It gave me the option a minute ago for unframed Superman but now it doesn't

I'm still not seeing unframed options for Queen and Superman.

they had the option on each for a minute but when I refreshed them they were gone. SS really has trouble with these print preorders. I don't think any of them have gone up without a hitch.

I just double-checked my Queen order and it's for the unframed version for $89.99. I don't know why they took the option off.

Type in gethsemoni or superman, click the preview page, then click the buy it now option, and it'll allow unframed

they had the option on each for a minute but when I refreshed them they were gone. SS really has trouble with these print preorders. I don't think any of them have gone up without a hitch.

Unframed options are up now.

Was able to order the Superman print unframed on the mobile site. Looks like the desktop version still having issues.

Picked up Daredevil. Got framed Superman on Saturday.

Got Daredevil! Wish they'd stayed $10 cheaper, but alas, that's popularity! Oh, and did I mention I hated the Canadian dollar right now? This print comes out to $19,000 Canadian :lol

gallery-1428603421-daredevil-suit.gif

I ordered unframed supes, but on my order page it says reservation submitted :dunno

Yeah, it looks like Superman is already on Waitlist...he went REALLY fast, and a lot of people didn't even see the unframed option. I didn't want him, but I still can't see the unframed option!

this seems stupid....... it was only like a few minutes :gah:

Did they take it down to force the framed on people?

Well it is just 10% available for all those who bought statues...and this is one of the better looking prints they've released that matches said statue exactly for one of the most popular characters ever. Not surprising it sold out so quickly, but it's unfortunate that there was that Framed/Unframed option error that hurt some...not sure how that doesn't work. I still have no idea where the unframed option is! :p

Wow. For 750 pieces I figured it would take a little while to sell out on Supes. I been wait listed Demmet!

I managed to get both Superman and Daredevil unframed and have got the confirmation emails. I too have been dissapointed in the past with prints being snapped up in seconds. Glad I'm on the right side this time.

this seems stupid....... it was only like a few minutes :gah:

Did they take it down to force the framed on people?

Do they have separate edition sizes? I thought it was mixed together and you just chose what you wanted? If they are mixed, then it's odd they wait listed the unframed but still have framed.

Back