Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I really hate the art batman print. I loathe iit actually. I just hate losing / throwing away money more with the NRD.

Just thought y'all should know that the Punisher, Brutal Justice print is AWESOME but.... it's not 18x24! It's actually 15x24. I contacted Sideshow and they confirmed that the dimensions are incorrect on their website and will correct it soon to read 15x24.

they said they were going to correct the measurements since the very first art prints came out...

they said they were going to correct the measurements since the very first art prints came out...
They are not too swift on stuff like that. I told them about a phone number error in one of their CS rep signatures and months later it is still not fixed either. If you call it you get a shady travel agency.

Wow, that is unfortunate. Don't know why they are not wrapped in plastic just in case.

that would be a good idea, although I've had plenty of valuable stuff not wrapped in plastic and some cheap **** double wrapped :gah: ****ing postal services :ohbfrank:

previewDaredevilPrint-990x600.jpg

Daredevil looks awesome. The only one to tempt me, to date.

The Daredevil print looks sick, and should be a big seller given the success of the series. :yess:

Back