Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Daym! I went straight on Live Chat.
Worked out well for me. The only reason I ordered was to use the RPs.
Ended up transferring them so all good :D

See it's on WL now.

Has anyone ever received an AP print. I just received my Oglavaeil and it was an AP out of 20. Pretty cool.

Has anyone ever received an AP print. I just received my Oglavaeil and it was an AP out of 20. Pretty cool.

Congrats! I haven't heard of anyone else getting an AP print so far so you got really lucky. Most of my prints have been in the mid-high range.

Thanks Zod. It was a nice surprise. I haven't opened it fully but i had a look while it's in the tube and its number 5.

I need to look at mine. I haven't opened Oglavaeil or Batman yet to see what numbers I got.

Well hope you have the same luck. Let us know what number you get anyways.

Took a picture of the bottom of the print to show the edition number of my Oglavaeil.

No AP love for me on Oglavaeil but got 16/200 which I think is the second lowest number for me on these prints. For some reason I though Batman had already shipped but he hasn't :(

:lol Very True..... This thing will probably be going for $1000+ in a few months once the fans find out about it.

For me this is going up in my Man Cave, I need some Testosterone Prints to offset the Poison Ivy/Power Girl prints :)

Snake is the first framed print I bought. Im cery happy I purchased because theres NO way I would ever get this for a reasonable price. Like someone else said, he and the movie have a huge following. Just think, theres not one even listed on ebay. Cant say that about the others

Is that Batman Sentinel art print worth keeping? :dunno:

Mine came early--got #38. I haven't been able to unroll it yet to see how it turned out though.

Back