Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

I'm very much looking forward to some more prints. This line is going to be huge for me. It's a new direction and I'll enjoy it very much. Exclusive and very low edition size helps justify the price.

Scored a framed Kier and Poison Ivy. Stoked to see that they're doing Catwoman and Harley too. Can't wait to have the Sirens on display in all their glory. Love it.

Why am I not seeing any framed ones? I read under in the description "available in unframed only". Does that mean framed ones are sold out?

Kier and the rest of the CotD are the only prints that have a framed option. The rest only come unframed.

Not true! Death is getting a print. 1 out of 8 isn't bad. :lol

Seriously though, I do hope we see some variety. Lure 'em in with the TnA and then expand. Let's hope that's their mentality.

Not true! Death is getting a print. 1 out of 8 isn't bad. :lol

Seriously though, I do hope we see some variety. Lure 'em in with the TnA and then expand. Let's hope that's their mentality.

Hehe, I was considering the DC prints for my Batman display. But mixed feelings with having Batman PF displayed front and center with a wall of chicks behind, hmm. :confused:

I'll be passing on these. I got a good printer.

I'm hoping this encompasses classic and animated DC as well.

Ok so this is the info on the framed option. Is it still a good deal for an extra $120?

They will not be dry mounted.
Frames are Recycled Polystyrene Moulding.
None UV acrylic.

Ok so this is the info on the framed option. Is it still a good deal for an extra $120?

They will not be dry mounted.
Frames are Recycled Polystyrene Moulding.
None UV acrylic.

non UV acrylic I think is the cheapest route to go, lighter so easier to ship, less breakage, Makes sense.
The moulding though, I assumed they would be wood but this sounds like recycled styrofoam. That sounds cheap as heck, but also light and easy to ship

I'd like a good Red Sonja print, and the Artgerm Vampirella would be great to go along with the new pf release

Back