Sideshow Predators Battle Damaged Classic Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Defo buy for me. I just wish it had its own base... or even better id of loved for it to have the avp base. Where i was wanting to put it on my wall it would not be in touch with the Super Pred bio's and would be with my AVP. But it has the same base now! It will look so out of place.

Could alway get custom bases!

Jeez WTF sideshow, who's really gonna buy half a bio when we all know a whole bio will be coming out someday...

Milk that cow, SS, milk that cow...

my opinion hasn't changed on this. If money is a premium for some of you, save it for the next Pred LSB that will only be $25 more than this.

This bio looks better when worn in the film. Seeing the Preds face and eye underneath is cool. I think it's because in these pics it's just an big empty space behind the battle damage.

Which has just made me think: Would the bio still function properly for the Pred, with it being damaged?

This bio looks better when worn in the film. Seeing the Preds face and eye underneath is cool. I think it's because in these pics it's just an big empty space behind the battle damage.

Which has just made me think: Would the bio still function properly for the Pred, with it being damaged?

I agree with your post. I think with the pred face behind it the damaged bio actually looks cool. Without it, looks kinda....dare I say Lame IMO of course.

Havent read one positive post on this yet anywhere. I'm starting to think that with this odd choice of a Pred product and the huge ES on the P1 LSB, SS is getting too greedy with Pred products; the same mistake they made with IM stuff.

When SS decide to release a intact P1 bio and the Wolf pred maquette
I'll be officially done collecting predator merchandice.

That's a lot of money for less than a half a mask.
I know there's more than half left,but still. Maybe cut the price a little.

I think it looks good, but the price is just..meh.
And the majority of collectors will skip this because of the P1 Bio..

I dunno, after checking out the 360 view it's starting to appeal to me. if SS can keep the paint apps exactly like that I'll most likely bite. but I'll be waiting for the final in hand pics to make sure it does look that good.

Back