Sideshow Predators Battle Damaged Classic Predator Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno if I am remembering right, but wasn't the one in the Comic-Con video (or whatever event it was, theres so many:lol) not as damaged? I'll find the video!

Eh, kinda..

Just looked at the video and it doesn't really show that side of the mask, thats why I thought the damage was different.
Told myself I wasn't going to get this, but I'm really wanting it now. :panic:

i think i would rather wait for one of the originals to be released. Its just such a rip off to me that they paint almost every bio in one color with little to no weathering, not to mention, this Bio's paint scheme seems to be much on the dark side compared to the real one.

The more i look at the classic Bio, the more Scar recast screams at me for some reason :dunno. Here's the movie one though, much better color with some gloss as opposed to the flat coloring SS used:

predators-42.jpg

predators-38.jpg

predators-39.jpg

predators-40.jpg

predators-41.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't crazy about the design to begin with. Can't stand the screen door looking lenses, and the way they made the jaw area so wide makes it look like Crunk off of The Emperor's New Groove should be wearing it. P1 is one of the greatest sci-fi creature designs ever made, and the studio that designed that piece of garbage should be ashamed of themselves.

But the sculpt is dead on from the movie.

Im gonna wait to see all the official pictures before i _____ about the color etc. It looks like a purposely dark photo IMO

I personally like it, but while the damaged work looks great, most people would probably be more compelled to buy a non-damaged P1 replica.

Back