Sideshow PredAlien 1:1 Bust VS. Sideshow T-600 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Bust are you anticipating more?

• PredAlien Bust

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • T-600 Bust

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find that a lot of people underestimate the predalien :slap

It is a bust that you can't criticize if you did not get the chance to see it in front of you:rotfl

the wolf bust and the predalien they both make a great combo:nana:

:hi5:

to each their own, had them both, neither were worthy of staying in my collection.

to each their own, had them both, neither were worthy of staying in my collection.

I can understand what bothers you it's beacause they both come from a bad movie :wave but except that they are both great pieces:)

had nothing to do with that. I enjoyed the movie. Things I hate about the Wolf bust are the sticky dreads that are impossible to dust, and the head on a stick look. Paint app was rough, but acceptable, I couldn't get over the dreads, the proto looked a lot better.

With the Predalien, extremely rough paint made it hard to dust as well, and very flat paint work in most parts. The skull added the cool factor to it, and the dreads were well done, but the piece would've been great if it had chrome teeth like the Warrior bust and if it had at least some gloss in the mouth area. I just can't keep a piece that big in my collection if I'm not in love with it. I also noticed that my skull on the inside was dusty as well, and there was nothing I could do about it, that bothered me too.

Yep The dreads and the head on the stick were not the best parts of the wolf bust...but still the head sculp is badass:clap

It's true the predalien would have been perfect if it had chrome teeth like the warrior:panic:I agree :) :thud:

Anyone tryed the repaint the teeth of the predalien bust yet??

I think I would be amazed if I saw the Predalien life-size in real life, but knowing that it costs a whole $1200..it has to be perfect. It just has to be perfect.

Missed the opportunity to get the Predalien by a whisker! Blame SS for their card verification thingy!! :gah:
Anyone got theirs on Flex-Pay and would like to give it away?! :eek:

Cheers,
Neo.

had nothing to do with that. I enjoyed the movie. Things I hate about the Wolf bust are the sticky dreads that are impossible to dust, and the head on a stick look. Paint app was rough, but acceptable, I couldn't get over the dreads, the proto looked a lot better.

With the Predalien, extremely rough paint made it hard to dust as well, and very flat paint work in most parts. The skull added the cool factor to it, and the dreads were well done, but the piece would've been great if it had chrome teeth like the Warrior bust and if it had at least some gloss in the mouth area. I just can't keep a piece that big in my collection if I'm not in love with it. I also noticed that my skull on the inside was dusty as well, and there was nothing I could do about it, that bothered me too.

I've got the predator bust,wolf bust,warrior bust and the predalien bust and I really don't find it hard to dust:dunno

I think I would be amazed if I saw the Predalien life-size in real life, but knowing that it costs a whole $1200..it has to be perfect. It just has to be perfect.

Mine is perfect :yess: not all pieces are alike

Missed the opportunity to get the Predalien by a whisker! Blame SS for their card verification thingy!! :gah:
Anyone got theirs on Flex-Pay and would like to give it away?! :eek:

Cheers,
Neo.

Damn it is going to be hard to find now
Do your best to find it cause its worth it!

I've got the predator bust,wolf bust,warrior bust and the predalien bust and I really don't find it hard to dust:dunno

the only way to dust the wolf dreads is to do each at a time, and that's a lot of damn dreads to be doing that to. The Predalien paint is just so rough, if you try and take a microfiber rag, which is what I use, it doesn't work cause the rag gets stuck against the roughness of the paint. The whole thing isn't like that, but certain parts are, and I wouldn't be suprised if the skull under your dome is dusty as well, but you can't even get to that.

...if you try and take a microfiber rag, which is what I use, it doesn't work cause the rag gets stuck against the roughness of the paint.

Canned air is the only way to go for those rough spots or tiny collectibles. :lecture I also have this crazy little duster that is made up of all these really tiny thread/fibers that does a really good job of getting into crevices.

This works well for me..you can take off the brush part.
Only like, $5.

31ESV71V6FL._SL160_.jpg

This works well for me..you can take off the brush part.
Only like, $5.

This works ok :)

31ESV71V6FL._SL160_.jpg

Canned air is the only way to go for those rough spots or tiny collectibles. :lecture I also have this crazy little duster that is made up of all these really tiny thread/fibers that does a really good job of getting into crevices.

:exactly:

what is the duster called? The only other thing I use is a soft paint brush.

paint brush is fine but you can also use a pressurized air duster and it works very good :)

and what do you think of the berserker bust,are planning to get it ?

:wink1:

nope, not getting the Berserker. I disliked too many things about the character and the movie, if it came with the Bio on, then I would consider it. These things are too big, so I can't get them repainted, so they really have to blow me away, and Berserker doesn't. As far as 1:1 busts go, I only consider customs or the old SS busts from SWS.

nope, not getting the Berserker... These things are too big, so I can't get them repainted, so they really have to blow me away, and Berserker doesn't. As far as 1:1 busts go, I only consider customs or the old SS busts from SWS.

Oh, I would gladly repaint him for you and make him totally rock! :rock :D
I'd even do it for cheaper than usual because I'm interested in working some magic on him! :naughty

Oh, I would gladly repaint him for you and make him totally rock! :rock :D
I'd even do it for cheaper than usual because I'm interested in working some magic on him! :naughty

yea, but then add the shipping charges back and forth and that's a ton on it's own :panic:. If I can ever find a broken P1 bust, I would let you give it a shot at a full makeover. Just have to pray someone knocks one off their shelf :monkey3. If I can ever find a HCG P1 at a descent price, I do have a idea that I would like you to try out.

yea, but then add the shipping charges back and forth and that's a ton on it's own :panic:. If I can ever find a broken P1 bust, I would let you give it a shot at a full makeover. Just have to pray someone knocks one off their shelf :monkey3. If I can ever find a HCG P1 at a descent price, I do have a idea that I would like you to try out.

Color me intrigued... What idea where you thinking of? :naughty

And yeah, shipping on the Berserker could be quite a snag... Offer still stands though! :D

Predalien all the way. I recommend putting in a bit of re-paint work

PredPainting_2_zps3d8548c3.jpg

-Office_pred4_zps5d8c587d.jpg

-Office_pred2_zpsac29ceb4.jpg

Back