Sideshow PredAlien 1:1 Bust VS. Sideshow T-600 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Bust are you anticipating more?

• PredAlien Bust

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • T-600 Bust

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something tells me there's a 1/1 T-600 with rubber mask in the works. So I'm going to pass on the reg until I'm sure. Also, there should be a Predator 2 bust coming. I'd rather have that then the PredAlien bust for sure.

T-600 is ugly and from a crappy movie.
Predalien is the nicest bust I have ever seen and from a crappy movie.

Pred wins

I would have to agree here....both are garbage movies. The predalien just looks silly but im sure will be more desirable in the future for overall collectibility. Also the Predalien has an ES of 500 where as the T-600 doesnt have one at all.......it could be out of 10,000 for all we know. I went on the waitlist for a T-600 last night just for ****'s and giggles and it converted this morning :lol
I dont think the T-600 will be hard to pick up in the future IMO. Plus im predicting paint issues with the T-600 bust also, hence the "limited edition" ES size stamped on the website.....we've all seen this before (cough) ...1:1 Iron man :rolleyes:

oh, and I just cancelled my T-600 order so if you change your mind your order should be converting any second now:D

Chris

Last edited:
The predalien is going to be a great piece in the end. Look at the frontal pictures and you can actually see a skull inside the translucent dome. I think the production quality will be top notch on this thing.

Again though,
Not such a hot movie.

I would have to agree here....both are garbage movies. The predalien just looks silly but im sure will be more desirable in the future for overall collectibility. Also the Predalien has an ES of 500 where as the T-600 doesnt have one at all.......it could be out of 10,000 for all we know. I went on the waitlist for a T-600 last night just for ****'s and giggles and it converted this morning :lol
I dont think the T-600 will be hard to pick up in the future IMO. Plus im predicting pait issues with the T-600 bust also, hence the "limited edition" ES size stamped on the website.....we've all seen this before (cough) ...1:1 Iron man :rolleyes:

oh, and I just cancelled my T-600 order so if you change your mind your order should be converting any second now:D

Chris

I dont think the T-600 will be hard to pick up in the future IMO. Plus im predicting pait issues with the T-600 bust also, hence the "limited edition" ES size stamped on the website.....we've all seen this before (cough) ...1:1 Iron man :rolleyes:

Chris

Eh.. I'm not much for the "well the movie sucked" line. Afterall, Legend sucked, but you're a fan of the King of Darkness character correct? (I am as well, looking forward to finding that 1:1 Bust someday...)

I think the PredAlien was a cool character, and as someone else mentioned the bust has a commanding prescense.

Thanks for the offer on the T-600 Bust though. I've had that piece reserved since May.

Go for the Predalien it is far more impressive. I canceled my
T-600 bust and didn't give it a second thought.

You to hu...I canceled mine also and I didnt event blink. Normally I hesitate before I cancel something. But then I watched the movie again last night and then it became really easy.

Chris

Eh.. I'm not much for the "well the movie sucked" line. Afterall, Legend sucked, but you're a fan of the King of Darkness character correct? (I am as well, looking forward to finding that 1:1 Bust someday...)

I think the PredAlien was a cool character, and as someone else mentioned the bust has a commanding prescense.

Thanks for the offer on the T-600 Bust though. I've had that piece reserved since May.

Ya I guess your right there....to each his own I suppose. I was just very disappointed with salvation. Probably because it had alot to live up to when compared to the previous films. Where as their was only 1 "Legend"...so it stands unique among itself even if it isnt everyones cup of tea.

Chris

Yeah. I think I'll be canceling the T-600 in favor of the PredAlien. Now I just have to hope it converts..

Have to go with Predalien... just looks cooler overall. Still probably wouldn't want either; but of the two it'd be my choice.

Both are excellent representation of horrible designs from craptastic movies. I hate both movies equally, but either piece is an impressive display item. Predalien has larger presence though.

Of course both movies don't hold to the originals, but I enjoyed both equally as much. Had the Predalien, still have the T600. The T600 is by far the most menacing Endo of them all imo, and both are pretty plain in the paint department, but the T-600 looks more realistic with the rusted weathering, while the paint on the Predalien is just flat and unrealistic with no gloss.

Of course both movies don't hold to the originals, but I enjoyed both equally as much. Had the Predalien, still have the T600. The T600 is by far the most menacing Endo of them all imo, and both are pretty plain in the paint department, but the T-600 looks more realistic with the rusted weathering, while the paint on the Predalien is just flat and unrealistic with no gloss.
$1200... :gah:

The paint job on the predalien could have been a little better but the sculpt is still amazing!

easy to had some gloss to it no big deal!

I'm surprised nobody has made a custom one yet. Torn up clothing would need to be added as well, or it would look weird imo.

Well, without a partial mask it might look odd.
I'm waiting for a full maquette. Hopefully SSC or CM will make one and include a rubber mask along with some clothing. The one in the LA scene at Reese's hide out would be nice.

I find that a lot of people underestimate the predalien :slap

It is a bust that you can't criticize if you did not get the chance to see it in front of you:rotfl

the wolf bust and the predalien they both make a great combo:nana:

:hi5:

Back