Sideshow PLEASE get moving on Hobbit PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Forget it, Jake. It's Marvel town.

Sideshow can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. And it will never release another Middle earth piece and never stop until you are dead!

If they do they will start up the maquette line, with 2-3 orcs followed by Galadriel and maybe a Pippin, but not Merry, ever ( or vice versa).

No more Middle Earth? "This is worse than even when Spock betrayed Kirk in Star Trek Five" LOL guess which film that quite came from

Damn this is sad. I wouldn't have bought much more from this line as I'm pretty satisfied with my collection as is, but one thing I definitely was lacking was some hobbits.

what a shame.

I'm still not over this. So dang frustrated. I want some Hobbit PFs, gosh darn it!

:gah:

They never even finished the fellowship so you had to guess this wouldn't fly. Their biggest mistake was too many orcs and characters like Galadriel......they should have done the entire fellowship while squeezing in a Lurtz etc.......People would have supported the lime a lot more if they got the characters they wanted and then a Hobbit line probably would have produced a few pieces at least.

They never even finished the fellowship so you had to guess this wouldn't fly. Their biggest mistake was too many orcs and characters like Galadriel......they should have done the entire fellowship while squeezing in a Lurtz etc.......People would have supported the lime a lot more if they got the characters they wanted and then a Hobbit line probably would have produced a few pieces at least.

There is never too many orcs, my friend.:lecture

Top 5 PFs are 4 orcs and GTG for me :D

There is never too many orcs, my friend.:lecture

Top 5 PFs are 4 orcs and GTG for me :D

There are too many when the line is killed because of average sales. There are too many when there was no Gimli or Boromir. Compaines say they don't release all the major characters up front because they don't want sales to drop off later for secondary characters, but when you never even get to major characters because you release too many secondary characters then the line dies.

That's fine and I respect your opinion, but most LOTR fans would rather have the 9 members of the fellowsgip on their shelves than a bunch of generic orcs....not all of course, but most would I'd suspect.

Back