Sideshow PLEASE get moving on Hobbit PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see Weta doing 1/4 scale. They got a good thing going with what they've got. Balrog first batch already sold out can atest to that. Not saying the whole ed will sell out overnight but they have their core fans in well supplied. Were they to take on a larger scale, prices would rise and people would complain. Weta pieces at 1/4 scale would be way higher than SSC.

SSAlex answered on another forum. No collectibles being produced in this line. It's a done deal.

Damn it, Sideshow.

tumblr_n3tnsvOat51sh6br8o1_250.gif

There has to be a market there, they just are too distracted to bother. Hopefully now Weta can get into 1/4.

You can guarantee a full Fellowship if we asked for it from WETA. There interaction with the fan base and open answers should be a guide for SS to follow. It is a shame SS are out of this line (for now?) as they do make some beautiful pieces.

Shame we won't be getting any Hobbit PFs, there could have been some incredible looking pieces - pity :( Oh well money saved I guess!!

At least WETA are still producing awesome LOTR collectibles.

Some of us have been trying to hint at this for a while.

I don't think anyone really believed it was still being worked on, but SS still could have done a better job at letting us know for certain instead of just removing it from the Coming Soon section. Either way, it's officially over now.

I don't think anyone really believed it was still being worked on, but SS still could have done a better job at letting us know for certain instead of just removing it from the Coming Soon section. Either way, it's officially over now.

I think enough was said without saying.

So I guess LOTR has become the New Indiana Jones. We can hope for a random announcement maybe here and there like the TOD Indy 1'6 scale they just surprised us with.

Don't be sad, this is just a delay. As soon as the rest of the Fellowship characters AS PROMISED are completed the in the Maquette line, the Hobbit PF's will be next. :monkey3

Back