Sideshow PLEASE get moving on Hobbit PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typing what I just wrote made me think of this video that someone posted over on the BLITZWAY- Enter the Dragon- Bruce Lee Tribute 1/3 scale Statue Ver. 2 spec thread. :)

Feeling spiteful right know, god I hope Sideshow spent a lot of $$$ on the license.

27ztx5.png

Hopefully they just removed it in anticipation of some specific announcements?

That was my thought as well. Plus the fact that to have an ad just for the first movie does not make sense any more. Anyway, I sent them a question and I will post here any answer they come up with.

Great customer service on the part of SS regarding this line! (written in a very sarcastic tone...)

Just did a google search for Sideshow Hobbit

Code:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/brands/the-hobbit/

SS probably just forgot to kill the page.

Yeah most likely. Even this is still on the site...

Code:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/placed/101410rick_03.jpg

:lol

Attachments

• 101410rick_03.jpg
    101410rick_03.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 154
SSAlex answered on another forum. No collectibles being produced in this line. It's a done deal.

Sad how Lord of the Rings has lost so much popularity over the past ten years. So much cool stuff still begging to be made. Thank god for Weta, at least we'll get stuff from them. Any chance of them moving into premium format scale?

Sad how Lord of the Rings has lost so much popularity over the past ten years. So much cool stuff still begging to be made. Thank god for Weta, at least we'll get stuff from them. Any chance of them moving into premium format scale?
Well if The Hobbit had some spandex in it we would have seen a dozen of new PFs within a year.

Nothing was mentioned about LOTR but I would assume Saruman spells the complete and final end of SS's journey into Middle Earth. At least they will continue to make endless versions of Ironman!! Can't get enough Ironmen!!!

Nothing was mentioned about LOTR but I would assume Saruman spells the complete and final end of SS's journey into Middle Earth. At least they will continue to make endless versions of Ironman!! Can't get enough Ironmen!!!
You are bitter. I am bitter. Let's be bitter together.

With all due respect to WETA's outstanding work I love having different materials on a statue like SS does them. It adds a lot imo. Also 1:4 is a great scale and all the LotR PF have been beautiful.

Back