Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

Hello I'm new on here how did you adjust the belt ? mines really loose

I wish I knew who you've been speaking with because Lottie has always been great when I've had to call in.

Ya I've spoken with Lottie before shes cool, but shes not in returns. I think the person I spoke to was Inthia. If you ever get her on the phone you'll see what im mean. She always makes you feel like your bugging her. Theirs a very obvious snarky tone in her voice when she responds to you. Anyway, Im sick of waiting and sick of the returns process. I've emailed them today and told them to give me a rufund for all the pieces I've ordered in the last month that have shown up with major issues. This is the last straw with me and SS, I've had it with them. I told them if my Prime maquette shows up with issues they can just take it back and close my account.....im done.

Chris

God D$#*$u7#U&$)@#$)*$#$U IT!!!....I didnt even take him out of the box yet and this is the first thing I see!
attachment.php
:mad: :slap:slap

Again!!...my luck cant be this bad!

Chris
That's about as bad as mine was. End everything else was perfect about it as well.. They are sending a replacement so I will have a side by side when it arrives.

Ya I've spoken with Lottie before shes cool, but shes not in returns. I think the person I spoke to was Inthia. If you ever get her on the phone you'll see what im mean. She always makes you feel like your bugging her.

Yeah, Inthia's a real monster. I've heard that she lies with hairy demons by the light of the full moon, and drinks the blood of newborns. Her pet is a rabid wolf, to which she feeds aborted fetuses soaked in the tears of barren women. Her hair is tied back with ribbons made up of the foreskins of her vanquished lovers, and she passes the time on sleepless nights dreaming of ways to vex collectors with customer service issues. I'd stay well clear of her.

:slap

(Irony doesn't transfer well via the web, so please, everyone, note that I'm being ironic. Inthia's awesome. Love, love, love all that she's done for me in the past. And when I call with an issue, I cross my fingers that I get her on the line.)

I said Lottie before, but I meant Inthia. Lottie is awesome for order questions. Inthia has always been great for me when I've had problems with things too. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day? It happens to all of us.

Yeah, Inthia's a real monster. I've heard that she lies with hairy demons by the light of the full moon, and drinks the blood of newborns. Her pet is a rabid wolf, to which she feeds aborted fetuses soaked in the tears of barren women. Her hair is tied back with ribbons made up of the foreskins of her vanquished lovers, and she passes the time on sleepless nights dreaming of ways to vex collectors with customer service issues. I'd stay well clear of her.

:slap

(Irony doesn't transfer well via the web, so please, everyone, note that I'm being ironic. Inthia's awesome. Love, love, love all that she's done for me in the past. And when I call with an issue, I cross my fingers that I get her on the line.)

You dating her or somthing?...you seem to know her pretty well :dunno

Chris

I have got the replacement , and this is simply
Fantastic
I hope to post some picture in the afternoon
See ya

got my jack sparrow regular version today, but it doesnt have the map, is there anyone out there that has the same problem

I like him holding the rum bottle. I just may steal that pose. It looks like he's using that map to con somebody while enjoying the rum not being gone...for once.

The bottle doesn't fit very well in his hand though so for long term display it may not be good. I thought about using a little rubber band to hold it maybe.

So remember when I was asking about the mark on the face back on 12/20? I sent SS an email with pictures that day. Since then I realized it's on all of them, so I figured I'd follow up when they replied... however there's still been no reply.

I always chuckle when people talk about how wonderful their returns process is because it takes FOREVER. They're nice people and everything, but the length of their returns process needs to be cut by a couple weeks.

I sent back Jack and my Alien maquette for a refund. Im sick of all the returns. Ever since I started collecting SS, I've only kept 2 pieces without isses. Everything else I've ever ordered has been returned due to horrible QC. Im done with SS's crap.

Chris

I finally got an email back. They say it is on all of them, and it is an intended scar on his face.

I guess I need keep the statue and return my blu rays, because Jack doesn't have a scar in them.

Could someone please let me know, is Jack's bandana two pieces?
I think the bandana on mine is cracked where it comes off from his head as there is a clear separation (it is held together by some wire or something underneath.)

I sent back Jack and my Alien maquette for a refund. Im sick of all the returns. Ever since I started collecting SS, I've only kept 2 pieces without isses. Everything else I've ever ordered has been returned due to horrible QC. Im done with SS's crap.

Chris

I thought international orders had to destroy them no ? :dunno

I finally got an email back. They say it is on all of them, and it is an intended scar on his face.

I guess I need keep the statue and return my blu rays, because Jack doesn't have a scar in them.

Can't return,you already opened them.:rotfl

Back