Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow PF Jack Sparrow In Progress

I'd just say it was a scar he got in battle and not bother returning it but if it bugs you enough give them a call.

I'm guessing that if you can't see it in some light it's pretty easy to miss the light where it is visible? I'd keep it and just position the statue in a way where it isn't too visible.

I ended up sending an email to see how they help. I just hope this doesn't turn into one of those things where the replacement is in worse shape than the first one.

I feel like i've noticed that line in multiple pics. I think it's either an imperfection in the mold or an artifact of the original sculpt.
I actually can't see it on mine but I don't have it under bright light and didn't take detail pics of the face.
I know it's noticeable in the pics but I wouldn't sweat it unless it's obvious to the naked eye. Your call but I know what you mean about the replacement crapshoot.

are 29 enough pictures :lol

In my opinion, one of the best PFs

img_0044.jpg

I just picked a random page and found this pic, seems visible here as well.

I'd take a couple of pics of it where it is visible, but not where you are focusing on it, and then show it to people and see if they spot it. If they don't, I'd be fine with it. But I know I'm probably less picky and observant than I should be. I had my Spider-Man PF for several months before I noticed that there is a sizeable stray black brush stroke above his eye. :lol

Hi guys,
I can assure that the strange line on the face
Is present on all pieces ,
I stop to buy directly from SS because of these kind of problem,
I have a huge local store that permit me to inspect
All pieces on the shop and exchange me in case of problem ,
For example today I will change my jack due to a broken hair :(
Easy and fast :)

I just picked a random page and found this pic, seems visible here as well.

Hi guys,
I can assure that the strange line on the face
Is present on all pieces ,
I stop to buy directly from SS because of these kind of problem,
I have a huge local store that permit me to inspect
All pieces on the shop and exchange me in case of problem ,
For example today I will change my jack due to a broken hair :(
Easy and fast :)

Hey, thanks for the info guys! If it's on all of them, I might as well be happy with what I've got. The only other thing was that the tissue paper stuck to a part of the barrel and it left a weird mark where it almost glued itself to it. Fortunately, the map covers that part.

Hey, thanks for the info guys! If it's on all of them, I might as well be happy with what I've got. The only other thing was that the tissue paper stuck to a part of the barrel and it left a weird mark where it almost glued itself to it. Fortunately, the map covers that part.

I have seen about ten pieces in the shop , and all of them have this line, if you add all in this forum (and statueforum) so we can say "all pieces:
:(

but it remains great PF , maybe one of the best for me.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but, since I finally took the time to take photos, I figured you all wouldn't mind if I put these up. :wave

5281041250_b3aee9aafa_b.jpg

5280439027_229f8162bb_b.jpg

5281041530_89b16c572b_b.jpg

5280438663_e2c106b4d1_b.jpg

Atheris, what happen in your alien warrior????

Sent them pics they asked for 2 weeks ago, still havent heard back from them. I called in yesterday to tell them about my jack sparrow, I cant remember the girl I got on the phones in returns. But every time I get her she sounds like the most depressing person to speak with. She answers questions with one worded answers while breathing out heavily like im bugging her while shes putting on her make-up or something. Very unpleasant person to speak to in returns :dunno

Chris

Sent them pics they asked for 2 weeks ago, still havent heard back from them. I called in yesterday to tell them about my jack sparrow, I cant remember the girl I got on the phones in returns. But every time I get her she sounds like the most depressing person to speak with. She answers questions with one worded answers while breathing out heavily like im bugging her while shes putting on her make-up or something. Very unpleasant person to speak to in returns :dunno

Chris

I wish I knew who you've been speaking with because Lottie has always been great when I've had to call in.

hi guys
jack is great
mine just arrived yesterday
onlu one question
how many compasses should be included in the box?
i have 2 the same(closed ones...)

hi guys
jack is great
onlu one question

Same here. 2 compasses, and neither opens. That is my only gripe with this piece.

hi guys
jack is great
onlu one question

2 is correct (both closed).

Also, congrats on getting this awesome statue!

thanks guys for your help
i think this is the best premium of the year

2 Compasses? I need to go look through mine again...

Back