• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow PF Excl. Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of stain was it? Sometimes the glue for the white window part makes weird looking spots because it seeps through unfortunately.

it wasn't the windows. you see the picture on the left which states its the back. there is like a clear stain over most of the writing . i didn't try cleaning for fear of messing up the wood and writing. to be fair i never brought this to spliff 's attention but he should know what im talking about. it could have been factory it could have been collector error . i have it packed right now and im to lazy to unpack it and take pictures.

Diorama_GOD.jpg

spliff is a good seller.. i have purchased several times from him. he has always come through for me..

Isn't it ironic, Spliff is a good seller now that he realizes he wants to be a part of this forum again. But before when he was selling off a lot of his stuff and he knew he wouldnt be around here, he took advantage of a couple people here on deals.

The thing with Silencio was an honest mistake(one already being fixed), and Nash is the one being a dick.

I don't transport these myself so why am I responsible for damage in shipping? I tried seeking reimbursement through Fedex for Nash, and they denied. He got his money back through his CC and refuses to send me back the figure. So he's being a petty thief yet I'm the bad guy?:rolleyes:

Though it's cute how you all want to black-mail me as some bad dude who's a terrible seller, when my rep here and everywhere else says otherwise:
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...wid_1&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Let's see, where should I begin. COUNTLESS pm's that were unanswered by you. Yet you claim "I knew how to reach you all along by email" just because I had your paypal address. How am I supposed to know that your paypal address is your main address for email correspondence? You didnt bother to have the courtesy to tell me how to contact you, yet you accuse me of "not trying", BS!

Secondly, you blame the scuff mark on the figure's arm as damage from shipment? I call more BS, there's no way that is damage from shipment. The figure is secure in it's packing tray, and the mark is PERMANENT. I tried everything possible to remove it and it still remains. IMO it is a manufacturing defect that YOU conveniently tried to hide by not mentioning it in your sale description. You expect me to live with it for a $300 figure? Since you were leaving the forum at that time you thought you could get away with it.

I'm the one being a dick? Look at Hydrobud, you pulled the same ^^^^ with him as you did with the WOTD Bruce lee that you sold me (which is the item in question here by the way).

I told you many times, send me payment for shipping and the figure is yours. Why wouldn't you do that? It's obvious and given this situation, no one else here would pay to ship this back to you after so much trouble just to get it resolved so why should I?

Let me emphasize some key things again.

1. YOU'RE THE DICK.
2. YOU'RE THE ONE WITH HORRIBLE COMMUNICATION
3. YOU'RE THE THIEF, I WAS JUST SMARTER THAN YOU AND COVERED MY OWN ASS WHICH YOU HAD NO CONTROL OVER.
4. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO THOUGHT YOU COULD IGNORE PEOPLE YOU SCREWED OVER JUST BECAUSE YOU LEFT THE FORUM
5. YOUR FEEDBACK ON EBAY DON'T MEAN ^^^^ HERE. IT'S EASIER TO SCREW PEOPLE ON A FORUM OFF OF EBAY.
6. YOU ONLY STARTED TO CONTACT ME ONCE YOU FOUND OUT THAT I FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST YOU (IRONIC?)

Do you realize how much of a pain in the ass it was for me to get my money back? Ive never had to file a credit card complaint until you, and I had no idea at how likely it would be for me to get my money back when you refused to refund me. I just think you should look in the mirror before you start pointing fingers. One thing is for sure, you are full of BS excuses and this is no different. Blaming ME for the outcome of this transaction. YOU could have resolved ALL OF THIS very very easily, yet you tried to make a quick getaway but I denied you.

Since you pride yourself on your ebay feedback or feedback elsewhere, this goes out to the public reading this. This is coming from someone who has way more feedback than you, and FLAWLESS feedback here, rebelscum, RPF, GGF, and Ebay. I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER DEAL WITH SPLIFF AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND I RECCOMEND THAT YOU DO THE SAME. HE MIGHT SELL THE OCCASIONAL TRUST-WORTHY PRODUCT, BUT IN MY OPINION HE IS FLAKY WHEN IT COMES TO RESOLVING ISSUES CONCERNING THE TRANSACTION AND HE DOES NOT DESCRIBE THE CONDITION OF THE ITEMS HE IS SELLING VERY ACCURATELY. STAY AWAY!!

Last edited:
I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER DEAL WITH SPLIFF AGAIN IN MY LIFE AND I RECCOMEND THAT YOU DO THE SAME. HE MIGHT SELL THE OCCASIONAL TRUST-WORTHY PRODUCT, BUT IN MY OPINION HE IS FLAKY WHEN IT COMES TO RESOLVING ISSUES CONCERNING THE TRANSACTION AND HE DOES NOT DESCRIBE THE CONDITION OF THE ITEMS HE IS SELLING VERY ACCURATELY. STAY AWAY!!

Damn, I was about to buy his Jason...Glad I've read this....:google

How come this member still sells stuff here ???

:lol:lol:lol

Occasional? Yea, I guess the numerous GSA's on my eBay feedback and countless other great transactions I have on numerous other boards(and here too) are occasional good transactions. :rolleyes:

Bottom line is, you saw NUMEROUS pics of the fig before I shipped it to you, blamed whatever happened on SHIPPING on ME, like I was transporting the product MYSELF, and FedEx didn't care for reimbursement. Did you want me to pull money out of my ass to refund you? I answered every e-mail you sent, and the lack of PM response as you were made aware of was due to my work blocking this site.

Blame me all you want, I tried to work with you. I'm one person, not a business and don't have a returns dept to pull money out of my ass from. Send me my figure back, I already told you numerous times to have FedEx bill me.

And the reason I stopped posting was due to work blocking the forum, had nothing to do with me not wanting to be part of the forum.

Occasional? Yea, I guess the numerous GSA's on my eBay feedback and countless other great transactions I have on numerous other boards(and here too) are occasional good transactions. :rolleyes:

Bottom line is, you saw NUMEROUS pics of the fig before I shipped it to you, blamed whatever happened on SHIPPING on ME, like I was transporting the product MYSELF, and FedEx didn't care for reimbursement. Did you want me to pull money out of my ass to refund you? I answered every e-mail you sent, and the lack of PM response as you were made aware of was due to my work blocking this site.

Blame me all you want, I tried to work with you. I'm one person, not a business and don't have a returns dept to pull money out of my ass from. Send me my figure back, I already told you numerous times to have FedEx bill me.

And the reason I stopped posting was due to work blocking the forum, had nothing to do with me not wanting to be part of the forum.

I never requested pics from you. I went by your description of it being MINT.

You make it seem as if this would cost you millions to ship back to you, yet you want me to have fedex bill you? what's the difference? And Ive already told you that fedex is out of my way and I'm not driving there for you. USPS is 2 minutes from my house.

You claim you tried to work with me? :lol!!!! You only cared about emailing me back after you found out that I started the credit card dispute with you and paypal withdrew that amount from your account. give me a break man. You had ZERO concern about my problems until all that happened. like I said, you thought you made a clean get away.

Also about the PM thing. You only had the decency to tell me you couldnt access this site after you found out about the claim. the way you twist this story is laughable. :lol

Blame me all you want, I tried to work with you. I'm one person, not a business and don't have a returns dept to pull money out of my ass from.

You're one person who sold ONE product. don't make this seem like you can't keep up with what you sell or the customers that buy from you. more BS!

If it doesn't cost millions, then send my figure back. Don't be petty. USPS, UPS, DHL, I don't care, you got your money now give me my figure back.

I answered everyone of your PM's, from you asking me to follow up with FedEx to me telling you there wasn't much I can do after they denied any kind of reimbursement. You can make it seem like I didn't care, but if I didn't care about you being satisfied with the purchase I wouldn't have sold it to you for 50 dollars less DLVD then what I got it for, OR would have charged you EXTRA for the assrape I took since you neglected to mention you wanted it shipped to Hawaii. I knew you were a fan of the piece, and was glad to help out...but now you want to make me look like I did something terrible because I didn't have the money to refund you?

And like I told you, I didn't hear from you for a little bit after me telling you I didn't have money to refund you, and then the site was blocked. I didn't know you were trying to contact me till you filed the claim. If you were trying to get a hold of me numerous boardies who I talk to on the other boards would have let me known like they've done countless times in the past.

So throw your tantrums and what have you all you want, I didn't try to screw anyone over.

If it doesn't cost millions, then send my figure back. Don't be petty. USPS, UPS, DHL, I don't care, you got your money now give me my figure back.

Like i said, after what you put me through, i aint spending one cent to send it to you. send me $20.91 and it goes back to you usps priority.

You can make it seem like I didn't care, but if I didn't care about you being satisfied with the purchase I wouldn't have sold it to you for 50 dollars less DLVD then what I got it for, OR would have charged you EXTRA for the assrape I took since you neglected to mention you wanted it shipped to Hawaii.

You didnt do me any favors man. You listed it up in this very forum for $50 less than what you got it for. So why are you trying to make it seem like you cared so much about me and dropped the price for me only?

I PM'd you before the transaction was finalized and asked you if it was okay to ship it to me in Hawaii since I would be home in a couple of weeks. You said no problem. You knew first hand before I paid you about shipping to hawaii.

I knew you were a fan of the piece, and was glad to help out...but now you want to make me look like I did something terrible because I didn't have the money to refund you?

BS. you had the money I paid, you could have used that to refund me.

And like I told you, I didn't hear from you for a little bit after me telling you I didn't have money to refund you, and then the site was blocked. I didn't know you were trying to contact me till you filed the claim. If you were trying to get a hold of me numerous boardies who I talk to on the other boards would have let me known like they've done countless times in the past.

Why would other people have to let you know? You knew there was a problem, you should have let ME know that the forum was blocked asswipe. I don't concern people who are not involved in the transaction.

So throw your tantrums and what have you all you want, I didn't try to screw anyone over.

sure you did

After what I put you through? Yea, nevermind the fact you put me 330-some odd dollars in debt with Paypal, of money I didn't have and you ended up with the money and the figure. You've got the money, send the figure. You're not hurting for the money obviously.

Of course I was going to say it was fine, and I ate the shipping to help you out. What was I gonna do, "Oh Btw you're gonna need to send me 30 more dollars due to the fact the 15 I already put in the figure won't cover shipping to Hawaii?" And have you get upset about that since you're obviously hot tempered?

And I told you numerous times, the money was being used for car repairs and had already been put towards that...and I told you that's why I didn't have the money as well. So NO, I DIDN'T have the money you sent or I would have gladly sent back whatever you deemed fair.

Resort to some childish name-calling all you want, dude. I try to help people out and get ^^^^ed over on things I have no control over. :rolleyes:

After what I put you through? Yea, nevermind the fact you put me 330-some odd dollars in debt with Paypal, of money I didn't have and you ended up with the money and the figure. You've got the money, send the figure. You're not hurting for the money obviously.

Of course I was going to say it was fine, and I ate the shipping to help you out. What was I gonna do, "Oh Btw you're gonna need to send me 30 more dollars due to the fact the 15 I already put in the figure won't cover shipping to Hawaii?" And have you get upset about that since you're obviously hot tempered?

And I told you numerous times, the money was being used for car repairs and had already been put towards that...and I told you that's why I didn't have the money as well. So NO, I DIDN'T have the money you sent or I would have gladly sent back whatever you deemed fair.

Resort to some childish name-calling all you want, dude. I try to help people out and get ^^^^ed over on things I have no control over. :rolleyes:

Spliff, this really isnt a hard situation. send me the money to ship it back to you, and the figure is yours. until then, it is sitting in my closet the exact same way that I received it. Im not spending ONE cent on you, and yes you put me through a lot of stress when I couldnt get a hold of you for weeks at a time. You are the first and only person that I have left negative feedback for on this forum so if you want to make me look as if I do this to everyone, by all means knock yourself out.

Ive never called you a name. You knew where this situation stood until now, but you decided to call me a petty thief and a dick when all you had to do is send me the shipping money. You refuse to do that so your figure aint going anywhere, and I think most people can understand where I am coming from here. Why should I have to pay anything to send you back your figure when YOU are the one who ^^^^ed up.

I dont give a ^^^^ what you used the money for. If something was wrong with the figure when you sent it, there is NO EXCUSE for what you had to pay for. my money is my ^^^^ing money. period. and you used it to pay for your debts and left me with a subpar figure when you described it as mint.

In regards to the higher shipping cost...WHY WOULDNT you tell me it would be a higher cost? I still had not paid for the figure yet, there was no sealed deal. others whom ive bought from here will attest that I am understanding to the higher costs to ship to hawaii. I deal with that on a daily basis. Dont put the blame on me that you had to eat the shipping fees, all you had to do was TELL ME, but you DID NOT do that. so tough ^^^^.

You are so full of ^^^^ dude, I can't believe this is still going on. I think you smoke way too much weed, your brain is fried and you can't even get your story straight without twisting it into a pretzel.

Last edited:
Edit-You know what? To hell with it. You want to sit here and stoop to the level of a petty thief all because of your pride, and not do the right thing that's fine. I'm a bad guy and sent you a faulty fig, you got me. Amazing how childish people will stoop to all because of money. They all want to stand behind someone who swindles people to get his way, go ahead.

Funny though, they really will let anyone practice martial arts these days, and not care if the students forego the most fundamental of the teachings.

Last edited:

sorry for rehashing this but i ran into this when going through the feedback thread. its located in post # 1640

bl2.jpg

bl1.jpg

Back