Sideshow order canceled against my wish ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this mail some days ago !

Dear Lasse,

This email is in regards to your pre-order of the Predalien Life-Size Bust (Item #400023FLEX); as we will be charging non-refundable deposit on your order shortly.

The Predalien Life-Size Bust will ship to you from our US warehouse via Fed Ex international services. This item is scheduled to begin shipping after your final flex payment is charged in April, 2010.
By using FedEx from the U.S. we can provide you with the following benefits:

•a less expensive ship cost
•faster delivery
•more accurate tracking
•better parcel insurance

Our analysis shows that this product will cost you less and provide a faster and more secure delivery by having it ship from the U.S.

The benefits of shipping some of our products directly to you from our US warehouse are significant so we will be using this service more often in the future for our larger-sized and more expensive items.

The cost to ship this item to your address in Denmark will be $306.52 (US Dollars). This amount is for the Ship Cost only and does not include the cost of the item itself or applicable VAT.

Before we proceed with charging the $250.00 non-refundable deposit required for your order we must receive your direct reply to this email, confirming that you agree to this ship cost. We need to receive your reply and confirmation within the next 5 business days or by December 10, 2009. If we do not receive your reply to this email by December 10, 2009 we will unfortunately have to cancel your order from our system.

As always, we certainly appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with the best products and service possible.

Best regards,

Dawn Sadowsky

Processing Department Manager

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum St .

Thousand Oaks , CA 91320 USA
(805) 214-2117 (805) 214-2190 Fax

I of course replyed :
"Thanks please proceed with my order !"

BUT Dawn says he has not received my reply so he canceled my order ?????????????????
He now tryes to rebook my order and he will let me know if he succed friday this week !!!!!

Strangely my buddy wich has the same item for order has NOT recived this conformation mail so hes order is doing fine ??????

Great news, always knew I could count on good old Sideshow :

Dear Lasse,

I have re-booked your order number as PXXXXXX for the Predalien 1:1 Bust (400023flex) which will upload unto your on-line account this evening. I have also charged the $250.00 non refundable deposit due. Please confirm if you wish for us to begin your flexpay schedule now on the current schedule of December 15th with the 1st payment of $200.00 or if you wish for us to begin the flexpay schedule on January 15, 2010 with the 1st payment.

Best regards,

Dawn Sadowsky

Processing Department Manager

-----------------------------------------------

Non-Refundable Deposit Confirmation

Dear Lasse Lund,

Sideshow Collectibles would like to thank you for placing your order for the following item:

Item Name: Predalien Life-Size Bust
Item#: 400023FLEX
Order: PXXXXXX

This email notification is to confirm that the applicable non-refundable deposit required for your Predalien Life-Size Bust has now been charged to your card on file.

For detailed information pertaining to your order, including the deposit amount, estimated delivery time, and if applicable the Flex Pay payment schedule, please visit the item’s web page by clicking on the link below or copy and pasting it into your internet browser:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400023FLEX

We thank you again for your order. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this amazingly detailed, limited edition collectible!

Best regards,
Processing Dept

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum St.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Last edited:
Hey Lasse, once your order has arrived, please let us know how much VAT you conclusively had to pay for this... . Do you know if it's going to be delivered by FedEx?

I was on the wait list and got converted so theres a good chance i got yours......

nelson-muntz.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is from Europe but i thought they used commas instead of decimals like 34,56 euros but I don't think he was bragging I think he just feels safe saying that online since most of us live so far away and can't rob him or anything:lol j/k

kclasse are u able to call sideshow from over there?

The more burning question is.... who is that in your signature?:naughty
She looks like the brunette from Bananarama.

Back