Sideshow order canceled against my wish ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCLasse

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just received a mail from Sideshow that my Predalien 1:1 bust order were canceled ???????????????

Im sure the 32.000 $ on my account is enought for this order so why could it be canceled by sideshow - I ordered this the first day it went out for sale - and its not me wich cancleded it so WHY WHY WHY

I of course has mailed them a told them they have made a mistake - but in the mean time the bust is sold out

Does anyone have tryed something simular with their order ?

Please help, good ideas are more than welcome

thanks

KC Lasse

I just received a mail from Sideshow that my Predalien 1:1 bust order were canceled ???????????????

Im sure the 32.000 $ on my account is enought for this order so why could it be canceled by sideshow - I ordered this the first day it went out for sale - and its not me wich cancleded it so WHY WHY WHY

I of course has mailed them a told them they have made a mistake - but in the mean time the bust is sold out

Does anyone have tryed something simular with their order ?

Please help, good ideas are more than welcome

thanks

KC Lasse
32000 dollars????????go and buy a tt man!!you will forget all your problems!!!:naughty:naughty:naughty
seriously now,if i were you i should call them immediately not email them...

it was 32 thousand dollars !!! but what may have been the problem with this order ?

it was 32 thousand dollars !!! but what may have been the problem with this order ?

would you like us to ask how and why you have so much money?

chances are people dont know why your order was cancelled, i'm sure the company in question could help you though.

Likely with such a hot item, Sideshow billed your card and your credit card company declined it. Sideshow made an announcement a while back for customers to call their credit card companies and make sure this wouldn't happen as upon the decline, the order would be canceled and given to wait-listers. Your problem is likely with your CC company and not Sideshow.

There's a substantial difference between "." and "," as you can tell. If the OP couldn't tell typing his post here, perhaps he misunderstood the bank statement as well. :huh

They're probably from Europe hence the 32.000$ instead of $32,000 like you're used to in North America.

He is from Europe but i thought they used commas instead of decimals like 34,56 euros but I don't think he was bragging I think he just feels safe saying that online since most of us live so far away and can't rob him or anything:lol j/k

kclasse are u able to call sideshow from over there?

I was on the wait list and got converted so theres a good chance i got yours......

nelson-muntz.jpg

DID you CONTACT (i.e. call and/or e-mail) Sideshow and did they provide you with an explanation of what happened or are you just posting your questions here in the hopes of a reply from Sideshow within the forum?

:confused:

Back