Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peeks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's not forget the ARH Angel of Death, although not for order yet its a great cheaper alternative.

That's what I'm waiting for man. It's for sure going to be at SDCC right?

The detail on this piece is awesome but at a $1000 and so many other great pieces coming out they can keep it. Oh well, I was
originally interested.

$1000 for this figure.. no way.. I will buy other figures instead. also, AH's figures are amazing especially with female characters. Im happy with the AH scarlet witch.

The Reaper is just BIG PF sized, not the 1/2 scale like other LSF are. LSF is basically anything bigger than 1/4 now and smaller than 1/1. I wasn't expecting the Reaper to be a LSF and I've seen him in person. I wonder why he took a year from being shown at last SDCC to now to order him though.

How could you not expect him to be an LSF? :dunno I'm pretty sure most of us at the party last year expected him to be just that.

How could you not expect him to be an LSF? :dunno I'm pretty sure most of us at the party last year expected him to be just that.

I didn't make it to the party, so I don't know what they said there. I just got to see him in the 'back room' and I just thought he was a PF. :dunno

The LSFs at SDCC (save for Wolf) were all 1:2 scale figures. He clearly wasn't a 1:2 scale figure. Perhaps 1/3 but its a tough call since he could be a large character and could have still been 1/4 scale. Like this pic seems to indicate:

SideShowGrimReaperPatient213Sketch.jpg

He's much bigger than the guy he just beheaded. So I was thinking PF all along. Maybe if I had seen him next to another PF it might have been more obvious he was a LSF?

Last edited:
I didn't make it to the party, so I don't know what they said there. I just got to see him in the 'back room' and I just thought he was a PF. :dunno

The LSFs at SDCC (save for Wolf) were all 1:2 scale figures. He clearly wasn't a 1:2 scale figure. Perhaps 1/3 but its a tough call since he could be a large character and could have still been 1/4 scale. Like this pic seems to indicate:

SideShowGrimReaperPatient213Sketch.jpg

He's much bigger than the guy he just beheaded. So I was thinking PF all along. Maybe if I had seen him next to another PF it might have been more obvious he was a LSF?

He's way too big and detailed to be just a regular PF. Heck, I thought it was a LSF before they even said anything. I guess seeing him next to a PF could have helped.

He's way too big and detailed to be just a regular PF. Heck, I thought it was a LSF before they even said anything. I guess seeing him next to a PF could have helped.

I don't see why PF can't be big and detailed. SW Biker Scout on Bike anyone? Ringwraith on Steed? All big PFs, but PF's nonetheless.

I just think all along many people thought it was a PF and expected him priced likewise. So him being a LSF is like an instant $600 price hike for some. But LSF collectors think he's a steal at half the normal LSF price. Guess it just depends on your persective. Still a great piece though!

God where are the previews of 1/6 DC?

They're probably saving those for the actual show if I had to guess. I can't wait!

I want them all to be made since Hot Toys already made Babydoll and Amber and the other 3 are Sweet Pea,Rocket and Blondie.

Oh, your talking about HT...

When you said that Babydoll sold out at SS and you wanted the other 3 I thought you were still referring to SS.

For whatever reason, some people seem to forget about poor Blondie.

I don't see why PF can't be big and detailed. SW Biker Scout on Bike anyone? Ringwraith on Steed? All big PFs, but PF's nonetheless.

I just think all along many people thought it was a PF and expected him priced likewise. So him being a LSF is like an instant $600 price hike for some. But LSF collectors think he's a steal at half the normal LSF price. Guess it just depends on your persective. Still a great piece though!

Yes, those are big pieces for sure. I guess like I said I'm not shocked because it was what I was expecting. Well, the price is cheaper than I expected and IMO is a deal for that price.

Back