Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peeks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, they will. They'll give a teaser of Batman's leg or something and then it will be up the following morning just like the Droids :lol

Either that or he will have a scheduled pre-order after the con, but the attendees will likely be able to order him early at the show.

:mad: :pfft:

Thanks bro:pray: so the reaper is tomorrow's PF statue? He looks badass. Never expected this one from SS. I hope they don't sneak on any of the dc statues like they did with the Droids set. :mad: yeah I'm still piss that I missed that ex set. I like the chrome set more. I'm a bling bling guy. :lol

That is why we passed on them. Rule is if its not s ex. I will not order it (still not happy with something SS did to me)

but you want all the other 4 in PF don't you?
I know I do
all the girls from HT
all the girls from SSC
all the girls busts from GG

Nope just the rest from Hot Toys.
My twin brother has Babydoll,Amber and Sweet Pea statues from GG and has Rocket and Blondie on pre-order.
Not to fond of the SSC PF of Babydoll,it looks off to me,too cartoonish.

Aw damn it The Reaper is tomorrow? Oh well at least it can be ordered and out of the way and the folks in the Horror section can shut up about it. :lol

Day 7 Sneek Peek: Scarlet Witch Premium Format

2012-06-30-DonWWsz33W21s.jpg

JBmrjpggif.jpg

Updated on post 1

Day 7 Sneek Peek: Scarlet Witch Premium Format

2012-06-30-DonWWsz33W21s.jpg

JBmrjpggif.jpg

Updated on post 1

Do you think she will sell out in 1 hour like the Droids set? Any idea when preorders go up? I'm working tomorrow and want this PF. I hope I get a chance to order this.

Do you think she will sell out in 1 hour like the Droids set? Any idea when preorders go up? I'm working tomorrow and want this PF. I hope I get a chance to order this.

No. Maybe a week or 2. But if you really want it, preorder it. Are u ready for Poison Ivy? She should be ready for order in 2 weeks time since SW was just shown. I think Poison Ivy will sell quickly though.

If you check post 1, she will be ready to preorder that day :wink1: Remember preorders generally go up from 10:30 am to 12pm PST. If you own a smart phone, you will never miss out on any order.

I am more than sure you are safe to score an Ex on this one. It is no way this piece is going to sell out as fast as the SW droids. It will take weeks before the EX could be sold out or WL. Many are saving up to PO something else and many will pass on this SW. So you are good. :wink1:

When they going to show
Batman PF
Hulk Maquette
Superman PF
Wonder Woman

I'm tired of the same :(

Back