Sideshow Online Comic Con has begun! Sneak Peeks & Daily Preorder Info here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know if it's dead pool though. I think it's Duke Nukem statue :eek:

You always guess right. Come on we need your help to be sure. You are our best most reliable SS source. :clap we trust your great knowledge in statues. If it's a deadpool PF, I want it!

Last edited:
The game sucks and the character sucks. Easiest pass ever.

:horror:horror:horror WOW! Finally a statue your not buying. This will. Break your perfect record. :lol but serious if it's duke I'm passing as well. I have no interests in that character at all.

Man, if Sideshow is willing to produce a Duke Nukem piece, there HAS to be hope for the Buffy line. :lol :pray:

A Duke Nukem statue will be in their warehouse for a LONG time, im sure theres some room next to Venomsaurus and Bigfoot.

DukeNukem.jpg

Last edited:
A Duke Nukem statue will be in their warehouse for a LONG time, im sure theres some room next to Venomsurus and Bigfoot.

DukeNukem.jpg

at least i hope i can win a giveaay contest now, hopefully no one will even enter this:rotfl

Not only is it a bad idea to make anything from that game but to make it and not execute with a killer pose and details with a great expression is a DOUBLE fail. Nice pea shooter too.

That's not the Sideshow piece! :lol

We only have the small tease to guess that it's Duke Nukem.

But I do agree that it's an odd choice for a statue...but someone out there will buy it.

That's not the Sideshow piece! :lol

We only have the small tease to guess that it's Duke Nukem.

But I do agree that it's an odd choice for a statue...but someone out there will buy it.

:thwak It is obvious Sideshow didn't make that since they mostly do major licenses and if they do funky stuff they do have a slightly higher standards. My point was its crap and if you are going to mess with crap at least polish it up.

Thats a toy FYI in the pic. Look at the knees. Just realized that :monkey1

Bigfoot :lol Did that ever get released?

And Duke Nukem? Was this a free license because the 90's are long gone.

if it gets a small edition size like for example 200 pieces than the duke will eventually sell out ...

:thwak It is obvious Sideshow didn't make that since they mostly do major licenses and if they do funky stuff they do have a slightly higher standards. My point was its crap and if you are going to mess with crap at least polish it up.

Thats a toy FYI in the pic. Look at the knees. Just realized that :monkey1

Don't hit me. I bruise easy. :D :lol

Back