Sideshow/Olivetti - Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Cough, cough, cough* K better now. As I was saying, "Hulk smash tux! Hulk no like tux!" was mentioned during Live Chat. So I doubt this is going to happen. Don't make me show you CHEWIE!!

I canceled my hulkbuster,but might try to get on the waitlist with the news of an upcoming hulk.

I was about to cancel him too when I found out the Mark VI Maquette will be up for pre-order this Thursday but after considering what the price tag might be for him, I rather use the money to pick up the HB and Hulk with my limited funding.

This HB isn't a Olivetti comiquette right? If not, it might not looks to scale with Olivetti Hulk comiquette.

Since they are both comiquettes, I think the scale will be fine. In the Fantacular Chat, they mentioned that the Hulk Comiquette is slightly smaller than the Hulk PF and from production photos I thought the Hulk PF looked great with the HB already. I think in the comics the HB is suppose to be larger than the Hulk, I might be wrong.

*Cough, cough, cough* K better now. As I was saying, "Hulk smash tux! Hulk no like tux!" was mentioned during Live Chat. So I doubt this is going to happen. Don't make me show you CHEWIE!!

That's probably true, I think they hinted that they won't do a tux version especially for now. I don't think there would be enough demand for it too, but who knows?

i love hulk i will fight him to avengers pf display when is this coming out? hulk smash

Since they are both comiquettes, I think the scale will be fine. In the Fantacular Chat, they mentioned that the Hulk Comiquette is slightly smaller than the Hulk PF and from production photos I thought the Hulk PF looked great with the HB already. I think in the comics the HB is suppose to be larger than the Hulk, I might be wrong.

HB I think is 1/6

So this HULK Com is gonna be smaller than the PF.... Hmmm :monkey1

i have hulk pf will be good if this fits display to change change for new i only have 1 non premium format punisher

well,this is going to have a pose who fits with hulkbuster,right??

This can go with your HB..
Hulk-243944.jpg

I hope so from the now rumoured rejected initial sketches they seemed to be wanting something more dynamic. If it's dynamic enough we may even be able to create our own future dynamic 1:4 dioramas with custom bases. :wacky

Back