Sideshow/Olivetti - Hulk Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since they are already claiming it's huge, they have chosen a pose. Wonder which one.

Yeah the anticipation for this one is massive truly hoping its as good as i imagine it can be!!

Arrgghh I hate it when leave us in suspense like that, no pics and no idea what it's going to be...the wait is killing me:banghead

I felt from the way Brant was describing the Comiquette that it was actually finished.

This HB isn't a Olivetti comiquette right? If not, it might not looks to scale with Olivetti Hulk comiquette.

yeah sexy beat me to it, but i'll go a step further and say that your WL will convert this week.

but of course it's still sold out at ssc.:rolleyes:

I don't think it will be a prob getting a hb either , if I don't it's no big deal its at the bottom of my list.

i wish we could get a hulk and wolverine like this, i would be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

01AHulkWolverine.jpg

i wish we could get a hulk and wolverine like this, i would be so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

01AHulkWolverine.jpg

In your dreams....get a custom dammit. You'll get better luck. Talk about civilizing a couple of savages. You might as well mess with their genes and cook up some cookie cutter gentlemen.

Back