Factory Ent. Universal Monsters The Mummy Ring Limited Edition Prop Replica!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Monster, looks sweet!
"Each ring comes as a US Men's size 13, and is 18K gold plated with an antique finish and genuine onyx stone. A solid polystone mummy display hand - Molded off of Karloff's actual hand casting - accompanies every ring. A numbered limited edition of 500 pieces, each Scarab ring is presented in a full color collector box and includes a prop story booklet, a numbered certificate of authenticity and mummy hand display."

Now all we need is a scroll of Thoth...

Thanks Monster, looks sweet!
"Each ring comes as a US Men's size 13, and is 18K gold plated with an antique finish and genuine onyx stone. A solid polystone mummy display hand - Molded off of Karloff's actual hand casting - accompanies every ring. A numbered limited edition of 500 pieces, each Scarab ring is presented in a full color collector box and includes a prop story booklet, a numbered certificate of authenticity and mummy hand display."

Now all we need is a scroll of Thoth...

Yeah that and a Black Fez. :lol

The Monster,
Nick

Pretty sweet prop may buy soon. Really awesome! Want to pick up the Creature Fossil hand and Frankenstein Bust from them first before anything else.

If I came into a boatload of money, I would own it all. But, I am gonna have to practice restraint thee days. I am outta space anyway,lol. So thats a great excuse.:lecture

Well Richard, I canceled, If it is not what I REALLY want these days, I have to go without.

Now, A "Monochrome Edition" of this piece, I would be on that like Flies on....Well you know the rest. :lol:rotfl

The Monster,

Nick

Well Richard, I canceled, If it is not what I REALLY want these days, I have to go without.

Now, A "Monochrome Edition" of this piece, I would be on that like Flies on....Well you know the rest. :lol:rotfl

The Monster,

Nick
Arent you in the same boat as me anyway? Dont you already own the Dimensional Designs ring too? How many Mummy rings does one man need,lol? thats why Imma just keep what i gots.:lol

I recently picked up one of these (at a discount) for a client project and frankly I'm not impressed. The quality of the actual ring is nothing special. It's rather large and, due to it being cast in a pot metal, it can't be resized. I can't speak to the level of screen authenticity . . . but it seems like they took some creative license with the sculpt. The limited/numbered "LE" edition strikes me as a marketing misfire. Had they issued a more budget-conscious version, my suggestion would have been to buy that one instead of the current one and all it's overblown packaging and display ballyhoo. Just my 2¢.

Back