Sideshow no longer ships Hot Toys to Australia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillKen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just letting all Aussies know about this. I just tried pre-ordering Thor and it came up saying not available in your area. I contacted SS and they said their policy has changer so **** you in as many words. Cheers SS for that pricks.

I bet it has something to do with the Toy Hunters' distribution rights. Could also be that they couldn't negotiate a shipping discount. In any case, I'm sure SSC would like to ship to as many places as it can, because that just means more money in their pockets.

That does suck, and if I were in charge at SSC I would feel an obligation to folks in your situation to make right somehow. But I ain't in charge there.

animated-gifs-09-1.gif

I'm waiting to hear more, nothing official from Sideshow has been released, I feel they should let us know exactly what the case is.

There aren't a lot of reliable Etailers in Aus and I won't go via Ebay.:(

Oh awesome this just gets better. I just tried to pre-order Hot Toys Snake Eyes and it went through! So it's not even all HT's just Avengers, WTF SS seriously.

How bizarre. I'm assuming that all orders placed before this new policy will still go ahead? I'm currently flex-paying them all and haven't received any emails to suggest otherwise.

Just letting all Aussies know about this. I just tried pre-ordering Thor and it came up saying not available in your area. I contacted SS and they said their policy has changer so **** you in as many words. Cheers SS for that pricks.

How far did you get with the ordering process? I just tried and I got as far as checkout with Avengers Thor.

Back