Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the ex was going to be low they would have showed it already like they did with the new black widow. It’s going to be high as ****, like the last one. My guess would be 2500 ex and 4500 reg.

Agreed. Agreed. The popularity of this character is at an all-time high, IMO. They would be dumb not to cash in. I don't blame them. All the reason for them to make sure that they can deliver on the advertised product. Fingers crossed.

The hype was huge for this. Plus a lot that cancelled the Gadot pf ordered this.

I really wanted that Gadot PF. I still cant get over how far they miss with Movie PF's after all these years. Even though I wanted a Gal PF I'm now considering this one.

Yeah, the edition size will be big on this one and who can blame them. Coming off the Wonder Woman movie, Wonder Woman is arguably the hottest property DC has right now. Wonder Woman even made AFI's top 10 movies of 2017 list and that is no small feat for a superhero film. I expect the edition size will be at least 3000 EX and 4000 regular. I got my pre order in so I am all good. I'll like it regardless of wether you can remove the shield or not.

I asked on Sideshow Live Chat if the sword and shield are removable, or if they're permanently fixed to her back. They told me it's too early in the production process to know for sure, so no definitive answer on that yet. Fingers crossed they give the option to collectors.

I asked on Sideshow Live Chat if the sword and shield are removable, or if they're permanently fixed to her back. They told me it's too early in the production process to know for sure, so no definitive answer on that yet. Fingers crossed they give the option to collectors.

I think that would be really cool. The back sculpt is really nice. No reason to permanently hide it

A couple days ago on statueforum SSAlex said that the sword and shield will be removable but will plug into a key hole on the finished piece.

A couple days ago on statueforum SSAlex said that the sword and shield will be removable but will plug into a key hole on the finished piece.

Yes, she did. That pretty much sealed the deal for me. I wasn't even going to display the shield and sword. This is a pass for me. It's a phenomenal sculpt though.

Hmmm ...conflicting answers from SSC. Wonder if the shield and sword being keyed to her back is still subject to change.

I think it can be subject to change at this point. I personally see no point in adding a key hole from a production perspective. How can you ensure that the sword and shield will stay in place in the key hole?

But the important point is that a key hole will ruin the statue's aesthetic value for me. I really wish that Sideshow would just use a removable strap for the sword and shield. Maybe if enough people make a noise about it and let Sideshow know their thoughts, they will abandon the key hole idea.

I think it can be subject to change at this point. I personally see no point in adding a key hole from a production perspective. How can you ensure that the sword and shield will stay in place in the key hole?

But the important point is that a key hole will ruin the statue's aesthetic value for me. I really wish that Sideshow would just use a removable strap for the sword and shield. Maybe if enough people make a noise about it and let Sideshow know their thoughts, they will abandon the key hole idea.

I think it’s the strap that will be keyed, in the same way that the Power Girl and Huntress capes were keyed.

Back