Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics everyone. Prototypy...I LOVE the way you shaped her lasso. It looks very smooth and fluid, very realistic. I've seen some pics that have odd bends and shapes in her lasso that really takes away from the piece for me personally. You did a great job with her lasso and the pics you took.

Nice pics everyone. Prototypy...I LOVE the way you shaped her lasso. It looks very smooth and fluid, very realistic. I've seen some pics that have odd bends and shapes in her lasso that really takes away from the piece for me personally. You did a great job with her lasso and the pics you took.

WHOAH...let's not get carried away :lol

You have no idea how much it bothers me when I see pics of her lasso all jacked up. It drives me nuts. It must be my OCD! :lol

oh, my bad! I misinterpreted. you meant just the lasso posing! aye, yea i hear ya. definitely need to get the lasso looking natural to have this on display.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189311.407588.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189324.659918.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189332.809506.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189351.836500.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189359.617239.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189734.895253.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189371.298515.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189381.281342.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1550189629.639814.jpg

It can be better but I am still happy with it at least it is a very nice design piece,the production is ok,but it can better,

I just let it be what it looks like.The orignal shape is good enough so I just adjusted very little of it to make it natural.

Recent Pictures look nice guys im glad you are all happy with your purchases. I still don't like the change in skin tone from the proto but whatever, I got issues I guess. I am waiting on the "ugly" costumed Prime 1 1/4 Injustice wonder woman, although I am surprised ssc doesn't sue them over that base, its a blatant copy and 1 up attempt.

Recent Pictures look nice guys im glad you are all happy with your purchases. I still don't like the change in skin tone from the proto but whatever, I got issues I guess. I am waiting on the "ugly" costumed Prime 1 1/4 Injustice wonder woman, although I am surprised ssc doesn't sue them over that base, its a blatant copy and 1 up attempt.

Yes they changed the skin tone,the makeup,the eyes.I guess Sideshow did not make deal with factory on cost.So from this aspect I feel regret.

You can't sue over a bunch of things placed on a base :lol But I do agree this piece no longer does it for me. I will pass. I don't like the overdone shading on her legs and rest of the body, the contrast is too much for me and I have too much other things on order.

She does look good in most pics but not good enough for me

Really love the sculpt on this statue. Mass production paint could have been better, but it seems that it's still a good figure over-all. A photogenic one, too.

I keep looking at this, thinking ok she' hot ....
but the truth is her face looks OLD! she just looks like an old woman and the damn turned around head looks like it's a bit 2 much turned
I really don't like the pose

She looks kinda....manish to me.

Agree 100%. Most people can't pose it for ****, and it ends up looking like ****. The same goes for all the many people that can't pose fabric capes and they end up looking atrocious.

Just ordered the P1 N52 ex from sideshow, the ex is out of stock on P1's website apparently. Congrats all those happy with SS's but I can only choose one!

I finally got around to mine and a few things in my quick observation...the eyes in the photos that have been posted are somewhat misleading with the black...these photos make it look like that black is painted on her between the eye and the eyebrow....it is just on the eye lashes and a little behind and not nearly as dramatic as close ups look. The eyeballs when I photographed them face on do look a little wonky but in person they do not at all lok that way nor do they from any other angle.

The shoulder well yeah that area really needed a re-do...if looking from above the straight line shoulder muscle makes ZERO sense and that is from the top down look..I did not fully assemble so I would imagine on display it will not be viewed that way and not so obvious.

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

ww3.jpg

Attachments

• 2019-02-19 11.02.30.jpg
    2019-02-19 11.02.30.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 160
I finally got around to mine and a few things in my quick observation...the eyes in the photos that have been posted are somewhat misleading with the black...these photos make it look like that black is painted on her between the eye and the eyebrow....it is just on the eye lashes and a little behind and not nearly as dramatic as close ups look. The eyeballs when I photographed them face on do look a little wonky but in person they do not at all lok that way nor do they from any other angle.

The shoulder well yeah that area really needed a re-do...if looking from above the straight line shoulder muscle makes ZERO sense and that is from the top down look..I did not fully assemble so I would imagine on display it will not be viewed that way and not so obvious.

Just curious, but is that right eye decal bubbling (fourth photo)......but that would indicate that more than the pupil is the decal? Or is it a paint mishap?

Just curious, but is that right eye decal bubbling (fourth photo)......but that would indicate that more than the pupil is the decal? Or is it a paint mishap?

I just zoomed in on raw photo and I think that is just the photo/glare as looks normal zoomed all the way in- will check when get to office tomorrow

I just zoomed in on raw photo and I think that is just the photo/glare as looks normal zoomed all the way in- will check when get to office tomorrow

IMG_2445.JPG

Hopefully it's all okay, as I'm seeing something in the above photo. Hope it's as you said and it's some sort of photo artifact.

Back