Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m wondering how well this is selling, as I just noticed that the Exclusive was made available over at Popcultcha (Australia)!!

In all my years of collecting from them I believe I’ve only seen one other Sideshow Exclusive instock with them. Think it was the recent Captain America PF.

I don't think it is selling that well (or frankly, maybe they just made too many - 2500 for the exclusive!) as they just added free U.S. shipping on the Exclusive.

Now, the collector's edition is sold out but there is no way they sold 5,000 collector edition statues (probably just sold out of their initial batch).

I really liked this when it was revealed but something is stopping me from picking it up. Probably my prime 1 1/4 scale on pre order

Been waiting for what seems like forever to get this piece. I would've been good with the REG, but since that's no longer available I went with the EX. Used $25 off coupon and RPs.

I really liked this when it was revealed but something is stopping me from picking it up. Probably my prime 1 1/4 scale on pre order

Might as well go with the one you really like. No harm in that ...only kudos!

So odd for the reg to sell out first. I guess people didn’t care about the skirt.

I noticed recently where a couple of the Prime 1 JL Regulars sold out (Cyborg & Aquaman), even though the Exclusives were/are still available in the Sideshow website.

Though in that situation, I’ve got a feeling they got allocated a fixed amount of Exclusives, but the Regular my have simply been cut. Note I just checked and all of them are still available on the Prime 1 website.

Been waiting for what seems like forever to get this piece. I would've been good with the REG, but since that's no longer available I went with the EX. Used $25 off coupon and RPs.

Still thinking about getting this myself but was putt off by the initial reviews especially the paint apps on her face.

Reg probably sold better because international collector don't want pay extra for the exclusive they don't find too important maybe

Reg probably sold better because international collector don't want pay extra for the exclusive they don't find too important maybe

Thats what it was for me. I'm sure the reg version is just being released in batches. They probably put sold out, then magically it come back into stock a few months later like the Spiderman did. I'm pretty sure they did that with the OG Supes and WW too haha.

Thats what it was for me. I'm sure the reg version is just being released in batches. They probably put sold out, then magically it come back into stock a few months later like the Spiderman did. I'm pretty sure they did that with the OG Supes and WW too haha.

If so, I will never understand why. Makes no sense to not allow people to join a waitlist or preorder a piece that's just waiting for another batch. Why miss out on those sales?

Yup, exactly ...why miss out on those sales.

Unless, of course, listing it as sold out works as a psychological tool (or weapon). To make people feel FOMO, so then when it comes back up for sale, people will jump at the opportunity. Psychological tactics at its finest.

Just got this in, I have to say I'm really impressed with this piece I love the portrait, just thought I'd share a pic

Might be a long stretch but is there a way to buy the skirt somewhere? I have the statue but without the skirt but i feel like its not complete without it! Does anyone know a website or something for the skirt only? Thank you

eBay is going to be your best bet though I don't see any currently listed. Price would likely be high because sellers know your only alternative is to buy the full EX statue for $500+.

Yeah i know what you mean. Im keeping an eye out on amazon/ebay but so far nothing unfortunately

Back