Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully next Tuesday we'll have an update blog with the proto pics of this statue.

Sometimes I wish SSC would provide update blogs on Mondays instead of Tuesdays.

We probably will since that was the scenario with Magneto (1st day blog pics, 2nd day sideshow Live showcase, then 3rd day pre-order)

I always miss Sideshow Live. SMH.

I like that they repost it, but normally it takes a week or so after taping I believe.

Nope, they post the video on the same day as the show. I know I've missed a few episodes ...and I was able to watch the video on youtube on the same day.

Nope, they post the video on the same day as the show. I know I've missed a few episodes ...and I was able to watch the video on youtube on the same day.

Not exactly true.

I've seen a few streams uploaded in bulk a couple of weeks after the live stream. The last one wasn't that bad, as it appeared a day or so later.

As it wasn't until the next day or so (Timezone differences) that I could watch the section with Magneto.

Wow!!!

Wonder Woman Superman.jpg

Welp that Exclusive is underwhelming for sure. Definitely not a EX must own. But that statue and that price. Still an instant PO! It looks phenomenal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only gripe ...and its a small one ...is Supes' mixed-media cape.

The Exclusive Edition will be priced at $560.00 and the Collector edition will be priced at $550.00.

Exclusive is a polyvinyl skirt. For $10 extra, that's a no brainer for me. I think I prefer the skirt anyway for a bit more 'modesty'.

I actually like her without the skirt, but I'm still getting the EX, tho.

Although I could take or leave the 'light up' effects, I have to say that I really like the look of those bases. They aren't too crazy or big and aren't too small and boring. They hit just the right spot for me.

I love this but have already set myself up to be disappointed. please be 85% close to the proto ! or at least not a disaster like the recent offering.

Back