Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait.

This new DC line they said would replace the old ones but they said the Justice League characters they didn't do yet (Flash, Martian, etc.) should fit in with the old as well as the new.

So I'm assuming the 'upcoming' Flash, Martian, etc. are made with new series in mind? Or is this new Trinity it's own set and then the rest are just stand alone?

From the way he made the statement, it sounded like they were moving on and this new trinity is like a reboot, the classic Justice League line that they were doing before (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern PFs) is finished and those they didn't get to they would tackle in the new style/design that will be introduced with the new trinity. I think... :monkey3

I think he said this during the Q&A part after showcasing Magneto. He even mentioned as some point that he feels for everyone who was waiting on a Flash PF in the likes of the old line, which makes me think they're ditching it and rebooting starting with the trinity.

(I'll try to find it and link. Nvm, the youtube live video isn't showing for some reason.)

From the way he made the statement, it sounded like they were moving on and this new trinity is like a reboot, the classic Justice League line that they were doing before (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern PFs) is finished and those they didn't get to they would tackle in the new style/design that will be introduced with the new trinity. I think... :monkey3

I think he said this during the Q&A part after showcasing Magneto. He even mentioned as some point that he feels for everyone who was waiting on a Flash PF in the likes of the old line, which makes me think they're ditching it and rebooting starting with the trinity.

(I'll try to find it and link. Nvm, the youtube live video isn't showing for some reason.)

No worries. That's good enough for me. It sucks for those that loved the old Trinity, but for me, I'm ready to commit to the new Trinity and beyond. :rock I'm very excited for what could be.

He said he doesn’t like the underwear over the pants look. Guessing that’s why Magneto didn’t get it.

Can't wait.

This new DC line they said would replace the old ones but they said the Justice League characters they didn't do yet (Flash, Martian, etc.) should fit in with the old as well as the new.

So I'm assuming the 'upcoming' Flash, Martian, etc. are made with new series in mind? Or is this new Trinity it's own set and then the rest are just stand alone?

On the FBLive, he said "IF" they make a Flash "I 'think' it would work well with either collection". But honestly when he said it he seemed to just be speaking off the top of his head and not 'definitively' on whether it would absolutely be made or that it would work with either collection. Either way, it would be up to each collector's taste on whether a new style would 'fit' in their mind or not. I saw no hard confirmation that they were 'definitely' creating a JL in the new style. The only thing we know for certain is there will be a new WW/Batman/Superman. Who knows, maybe they'll do a Flash and Martian Manhunter, but not revisit Green Lantern and Aquaman thinking the previous ones work well enough.

On the FBLive, he said "IF" they make a Flash "I 'think' it would work well with either collection". But honestly when he said it he seemed to just be speaking off the top of his head and not 'definitively' on whether it would absolutely be made or that it would work with either collection. Either way, it would be up to each collector's taste on whether a new style would 'fit' in their mind or not. I saw no hard confirmation that they were 'definitely' creating a JL in the new style. The only thing we know for certain is there will be a new WW/Batman/Superman. Who knows, maybe they'll do a Flash and Martian Manhunter, but not revisit Green Lantern and Aquaman thinking the previous ones work well enough.

They all need to be redone!!! :lecture

They all need to be redone!!! :lecture

Yes, they definitely should, but that doesn't mean they will. Looking at the current Aquaman and Green Lantern, they look pretty close to 'rebirth' style to me. Close enough that they could say it would "work well with either collection". It seems like that's what they are going for with the reboot. It sure would be nice to know their intentions so people can plan accordingly.

Igo addressed the topic at around the 52 minute mark of the latest sideshow live video. He basically said classic versions of these characters are dead. They are looking to release updated versions like this new Trinity and Cap in the future. So if you are a classic Marvel or DC fan it looks like sideshow will be looking to update or sideshowify as many costumes as they can in upcoming Marvel and DC PFs. Who knows WTF we'll be getting in future releases.

Igo addressed the topic at around the 52 minute mark of the latest sideshow live video. He basically said classic versions of these characters are dead. They are looking to release updated versions like this new Trinity and Cap in the future. So if you are a classic Marvel or DC fan it looks like sideshow will be looking to update or sideshowify as many costumes as they can in upcoming Marvel and DC PFs. Who knows WTF we'll be getting in future releases.

That's a good and relevant term.

Next week:

A brand new Wonder Woman Premium Format™ Figure will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, January 25, 2018 between Noon – 3PM (Pacific Time)! Get yourself on the RSVP list for this DC Comics Amazonian Warrior today!

1125x1122_previewbanner_WWPF-1.jpg

It just occurred to me that, like the new Superman PF, her head is turned far to the left. It’s going to be interesting, and perhaps challenging, to pose this new trinity.

I need this. It's done.

I'm almost tempted to cancel my Prime New 52 Flash now, in hopes we get something to match this Trinity instead.

A whole other topic....I know. :lol

It just occurred to me that, like the new Superman PF, her head is turned far to the left. It’s going to be interesting, and perhaps challenging, to pose this new trinity.

I think it'll work out fine! And look bad ***.

I need this. It's done.

I'm almost tempted to cancel my Prime New 52 Flash now, in hopes we get something to match this Trinity instead.

A whole other topic....I know. :lol

If I were you I wouldn't cancel the Flash, as you're pretty sure to get a known quantity, or rather quality in that piece.

Plus in the event that Sideshow actually do a Flash (which isn't guaranteed by the way) it's unlikely that Sideshow will have anything that dynamic.

If I were you I wouldn't cancel the Flash, as you're pretty sure to get a known quantity, or rather quality in that piece.

Plus in the event that Sideshow actually do a Flash (which isn't guaranteed by the way) it's unlikely that Sideshow will have anything that dynamic.

It's me talking out my *** with all of the Sideshow hype. :lol

But seriously, I am tempted. It just bugs me when the theme doesn't match and obviously, the Prime New 52 won't fit it in this line, but the Flash piece is going to be hard to top.

Good points though. I won't be making any moves yet.

:clap yess great news about the pre order, I won't order straight away but really looking forward to the pics

I'm actually more excited to see the full reveal ....and the different options this statue may have.

If I'm blown away by this statue, then I'll definitely PO for sure.

I'm actually more excited to see the full reveal ....and the different options this statue may have.

If I'm blown away by this statue, then I'll definitely PO for sure.

I'm already blown away!!! :rock

It's a really tempting piece to own.

Back