Statue Sideshow New Wonder Woman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a beautiful statue, can't wait! The ex is not a must have for me, the design and look is fantastic but it doesn't sit right for me and looks better without IMO

Will PO her for sure, there is no other possibility - based on these pictures.

But what will happen with the finished piece I don't know. Hope they don't mess it up.

But what I also know is that there is a 0% chance for cancelling the amazing Amazon Warrior from Prime 1.

Dynamic Pose Justice League War Scene incl. Darkseid New52. will look awesome. Supes and Lantern waiting for the others.

And SideShows new PFs will be there as a Trinity.

And of course the "old" guys Museum Pose from SideShow. But will the Justice League ever be completed - now I doubt it.

I'm also hoping there is an option to display her without the shield as the teaser pics prior to the ones shown here the sculpt of her back looked really good (muscle definition etc.) so it's a shame to cover that up.

I wish SSC would label this a Maquette though so they could charge $750....and that each individual flame has its own separate battery and switch to turn on..OK I'll stop now lol.

I'm also hoping there is an option to display her without the shield as the teaser pics prior to the ones shown here the sculpt of her back looked really good (muscle definition etc.) so it's a shame to cover that up.

I wish SSC would label this a Maquette though so they could charge $750....and that each individual flame has its own separate battery and switch to turn on..OK I'll stop now lol.

Don't give them any ideas! :lol

Kidding aside, this piece deserves a mirror-backed shelf space. Whether you display it with or without the shield, those details on her back and on the shield are too good no to be seen on a regular basis (much like Thanos on Throne).

:D :lol :rock

Absolutely beautiful. Love every artistic license Sideshow took for this version of Diana. The base theme is also perfect to me.

I absolutely agree, everything about this statue just "pops" IMO. :yess:

EX looks good but the regular can definitely hold up on its own. I also stand by my previous comment that I see a young Monica Bellucci on that sculpt :)

Now let's all pray to Zeus and Hera for a final product that would give justice to the prototype!

I can see the resemblance. :)

What the what?!? :horror

giphy.gif
:wink1: :lol

Don't give them any ideas! :lol

Kidding aside, this piece deserves a mirror-backed shelf space. Whether you display it with or without the shield, those details on her back and on the shield are too good no to be seen on a regular basis (much like Thanos on Throne).

A mirror-backed display shelf with a rotating base. :lecture

The amount of detail on this PF is awesome! :rock

I hope Sideshow sends this piece to the same manufacturer that did the Jane Foster/Thor PF. :pray:

I must agree! She was stunning through and through.

A definite PO for me. Damn!

I don't collect statues, but saw this on Toyark today. Looks absolutely stunning and a real natural pose.

If I were to go out and buy my first high end statue this would be a solid contender.

Back