Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably once he is in hand, he will be more appreciated. I take him over the new Captain America.
I hope so, but we'll see in a few days. I've ordered this Batman... I prefer it to the original.

I didn't even notice some of the complaints about this piece until I read them here. You can definitely count on the forum to let you know what's wrong with any given piece! lol
[emoji43]

No comprende! Why is there no art or number on the bottom of the base?[emoji53]

probably a sample piece,, maybe thats why he got it so early..there was a kind of crack on the base as well.. might be wrong though

Natural light isn't great right now but this is pretty true to what it looks like in hand.

BM1.jpg

BM6.jpg

BM5.jpg

BM4.jpg

BM3.jpg

BM2.jpg

Cape will take some work to get how you want it, there's about 6-7 wires to pose but it makes it a little hard under the portrait.

This may not be everyone's Batman but if you liked it enough to order it I think you'll like it.

Last edited:
Bat-Hulk isn't for me but the pics above look pretty close to the prototype. Congrats to those that like it.

Someone makes a custom cape and I’m in, I really like the statue itself.

Someone makes a custom cape and I’m in, I really like the statue itself.
A custom cape or maybe modify the one it comes with. I was thinking if the cape went around the head/neck or attached somewhere on the shoulders instead of underneath the head maybe he wouldn't look so hunched.

The cape isn't bad, I was able to move it around both arms and kind of fold it over to looks less bulky and it looks better. You don't really notice cuz it's on the backside. Wires under the head is a bit of a pain but will figure something out. Overall it's a good figure with solid details, ex. parts are ok but almost irrelevant as it looks just as good with the other set of hands.

The size would’ve looked better if this was a TDKR PF

I don't think that exact depiction is necessary anymore for batman to look "Big", Batman is big as a house in the most recent movies as well as the video games. And in the comics he's also ginormous, depending on the artist, look at 2002 Jim Lee Batman, his Bicep alone eclipses his entire head.

No question. Especially when you add in the bat chaps as well.

the chaps and pose killed it for me. But the details in the sculpt, paint apps and head are excellent. It's a big step up for SS in the quality and details from the previous pajama batman.

Back