Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a miles better design than awful tastelessness that is Mezco's Ascendin Knight.

I knew they would fumble Batman, because that’s the one I was most looking forward to ��

Ok I've brightened it up and removed most of the shadows so we can see the lower half better

300542_Batman_PF_03.jpg

300542_Batman_PF_10.jpg

Seeing it better in this lighting and I think the lower half is a fail IMO. I don't like the freakin huge pads on his thighs. and the mesh texture on the crotch and inner thighs make no sense. If SS redoes the lower half in the spirit of the upper torso suit design I would be 100% in.

Yeah, not really a fan. Some parts I like but overall...eh. Pass. It's kind of the Batman version of the new Captain America PF.

$550ish vs $750...

I'd happily pay the difference and get the Prime1xSS New 52 version.

I'm not a fan of New 52 suits, but it helps that Batman's one of the few New 52 designs that I'm fine with.

I like the sculpting on the new SS PF, but the suit design, not so much. The pose is again almost in the same line as Batfleck and Arkham Asylum (semi-crouch, right leg up, left arm on guard, head turns to the left) while the New52 statue is fresh and very dynamic (a plus that it's inspired by an actual comicbook cover) :)

In my mind, the only negative of the P1 New 52 Bats is that it will be a space eater.

So the general consensus here is the P1 is better than this?

I'm against the grain, I prefer the SSC. I have never liked the New 52 suit. Big fan of the books, not the suit.

If this was wearing the N52 suit, would more like it?

Good lord! The proportions are so plain-as-day noticeably WAY OFF! How did this even get approved???

Back