Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what the hell, i was waiting all this time for THIS? major fail and easy pass.

looks like hes wearing chaps and talk about awkward pose, plus the base and pose is somewhat stolen from hellboy premium format.

major major letdown

I think I see your point, however, "current" or "true" is not the term I would've used. Also the last ten years were primarily N52 (2011-2017), totally opposite of this... thing. Prior to that it was Jim Lee with a classic onesy and outerpants. You prob would find this suit in Elseworlds and other one offs.

I was wrong on the symbol, Finch used the oval during that time, the start of Batman inc, the suit first sported the lines. Upon doing a search though the plating is really taken from the comics of new 52, I hate the lines Lee chose and much rather these.

Of course this was all influenced by AA the game.

I'm getting all three of the Trinity but by far Superman is the biggest let down without the trunks, all of the 1000 covers are awesome and that piece sits out of place, right this second.

Ill just leave this right here lol.

24254922_1933604523571929_6173744443058915162_o.jpg

I actually like this way more than the P1. Costume and pose. Great head sculpt as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back