1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn’t go one day without a delay notification, huh? [emoji23][emoji23] Anyone else get the email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t go one day without a delay notification, huh? [emoji23][emoji23] Anyone else get the email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I think the preorders let them know they needed to add more to production.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks like they are going to make a LOT. Another good reason to cancel and get it cheaper on eBay next year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So there will be no edition size?

Looks like they are going to make a LOT. Another good reason to cancel and get it cheaper on eBay next year.

They stopped listing edition sizes years ago.

There's no indication they're making more than usual.

People expected the Snowspeeder Luke to sit around because it was so overpriced. Except it sold out. So, it's up to you if you want to roll the dice.

Well decided not to get this one after seriously check those prototype images... sculpt just dont work for me. Better wait for HT OBi ROTS and saving for the Emperor:wink1:.

Just waiting for this version of a young Obi Wan

A-Majority-of-One3.jpg

:impatient:

They stopped listing edition sizes years ago.

There's no indication they're making more than usual.

People expected the Snowspeeder Luke to sit around because it was so overpriced. Except it sold out. So, it's up to you if you want to roll the dice.

Thank you for the info. I never noticed that with SS, probably because this is my first purchase from them.

They have listed edition sizes for some of their horror/cult classic figs recently. Example, Freddy Krueger was listed as 1000 pieces...

They have listed edition sizes for some of their horror/cult classic figs recently. Example, Freddy Krueger was listed as 1000 pieces...
They also have a 2000 edition size for IG 88, bossk, dengar, Zuckuss, but no edition limit for Darth vader, snow speeder luke (which is listed as sold out), or Darth maul.

I never focused on the edition sizes anyway, to me it seemed like just a way to put collectors in a frenzy.

It could be they only make what they get pre orders for in a certain amount of time for some lesser characters, but keep the option open on making more of the major characters.

Well, then I'll put it another way. . .

Sideshow stopped respecting edition sizes years ago.

I have it on pre-order at BBTS. I'm really curious what their reason is with NRD for some figures and not for others. I figured they'd do all or nothing. Maybe they're trying to be more cautious with TLJ figures after TFA overproduced.

Maybe it depends on the price of the item? Just a guess. I preordered a small action figure that cost $89.99 and I wasn't required to put down a deposit, but they wanted a 10% deposit on the ThreeA Hannibal Lechter figure.

Back