1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it depends on the price of the item? Just a guess. I preordered a small action figure that cost $89.99 and I wasn't required to put down a deposit, but they wanted a 10% deposit on the ThreeA Hannibal Lechter figure.

Nah, I don't think so. Hot Toys Kylo & Executioner both have a NRD and are under 250. Obi-Wan, for example, is 260 and doesn't have one.

So who knows lol

7d5ff065b88c984eec4c1fe797059250.png

He really looks great in here, but i can't find any seller in Indonesia to pre order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered through BBTS. I sure hope SS does not swap out that under garment for their usual crepe fabric. It looks good here but wont if its the Tusken Raider outfit materials.

I pre-ordered through BBTS. I sure hope SS does not swap out that under garment for their usual crepe fabric. It looks good here but wont if its the Tusken Raider outfit materials.
The padawan obi had a totally different feel. I liked it a lot over the rest. Drapes good too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I really want the clothing set and boots for my custom ROTS Obi-Wan. It looks damn good. If the sculpt was Ewan, this would be on order. :gah:

Will probably end up swapping his saber with the HT one. I imagine I'd have to swap the body if I wanted to do a light up arm?

Will probably end up swapping his saber with the HT one. I imagine I'd have to swap the body if I wanted to do a light up arm?

You won’t have the fingerless gloves then... and you’d have wrinkly old man hands

You won’t have the fingerless gloves then... and you’d have wrinkly old man hands

Aw, **** - true. Didn't think about that. Hmmm, maybe i'll have to look into the cathode sabers or something. I've been interested in the soap box (I think that's the name?). Being able to turn on/off everyone's electronics with one button seems awesome.

Aw, **** - true. Didn't think about that. Hmmm, maybe i'll have to look into the cathode sabers or something. I've been interested in the soap box (I think that's the name?). Being able to turn on/off everyone's electronics with one button seems awesome.

Talk to PixelPiper. His sabers and battery bypasses are fantastic.

Strongly considering this figure. The one downside to me is that he doesn't have a hand making the V gesture.

Well, I finally caved and pre-ordered this figure from Alter Ego. It was just a matter of time.

Back